Thread: Slippery....

Slippery....

Trying to buy a couple pairs of wakeskate shoes. Went to www.denniskirk.com but they are on backorder.

Does anyone have a link where I can get these shoes other than Dennis Kirk? I really dont want to order them now and get them in Sept.

Also,

Anyone that has these shoes, are they holding together well? Opinions?

Thanks

Brian there is a jetski repair shop down here on 52nd street called waterways i believe. i know they have them and u can order from their site as well. let me know if ur def getting them. maybe i will get a pair as well but i may just walk over there and get some on a day off.

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    i got mine on as we speak... comfy as hell. sometimes when i can't find my sneaks, i jsut grab these and throw em on and go out, lol.. they look cool, they are comfy, and they are holding up well... i've put alot of use and abuse into them and no damage or falling apart yet.

I love my slippery siphons. It's like a sock with 360 grip. It grips the sidewells, the sides of the hull and everything.
    You can also swim with them.

Quote Originally Posted by rxpblast
    Brian there is a jetski repair shop down here on 52nd street called waterways i believe. i know they have them and u can order from their site as well. let me know if ur def getting them. maybe i will get a pair as well but i may just walk over there and get some on a day off.
    Thats where my dads ski was getting repaired. Pettee and I were in there buying goggles for him because he lost a contact and his sunglasses and then mine in the ocean!! Good job Mike!! Glad I didnt give him my oakleys.

I didnt check on their slippery stuff but If you get a chance to check the price the wakeskates are going for let me know.

Steve,

So do you wear those things to the club?? good for dancing?

Brian-I got Slippery shoes. They are great, like an idiot i left them in my Jeep on sunday, and i slipped quite a few times landing. Uh well. They hold together nice and are comfrotable as well. They are more boot then shoe, and i plan on ordering up some shoes also.

I know theyre not the wakeskates, but just a testimony to a slippery product

I owe you sunglasses too. haha. Riding was easy, but eating lunch had my head boggled trying to see one eye blurry the other not. Funny story-My neighbor lost his contacts that morning in the ocean too. Go Figure.

I bet the ride home was fun then...one eye blurred.

Just got the wakeskates delivered today. Man these things are comfy as hell. I cant imagine how they feel after they are broken in. I cant wait to try them on the ski...barefoot to shoes should be a big difference in grip.

And for anyone that is ordering a pair...Parker Yamaha had them the cheapest. And the size are dead on. I wear a 10 1/2 shoe and 10 1/2 fits just right. So they arent cut big or small.

Thanks for the tips guys

Rusty, if no luck there, go to www.slipperywetsuits.com and check out "Dealers" to find who`s selling in your area. This is the busy season and mabye most are on back order!? I think PPG is a slippery dealer, you could try and call Glen Perry...PR...

Thread Information