Need advise on loading/unloading

I just got rid of my jetboat, and have gotten into the waverunners. I have a 2007 VX Deluxe (for the wife) and a 2008 FX SHO for myself. I had the launching technique down to a science on my boat, just looking for some pointers on the skis. Do you guys back far enough in the water to float the skis off, or leave just a little rsistence so that you have to push a little to get them off? When loading, do you put the bunks totally under water or leave them up a little and winch the ski on? Also, any advise on how to set the bunks would help too. The vx looks good, but on the sho, the bunks don't sit "flat" in between the ribs on the hull. The dealer really didn't take alot of time setting them for me. It is a 2007 Karavan trailer. Any pics from the front of your trailer would really help. Thanks....

+1
    Do you guys back far enough in the water to float the skis off, or leave just a little rsistence so that you have to push a little to get them off?

either way works fine

When loading, do you put the bunks totally under water or leave them up a little and winch the ski on?

leave them up a little and winch ski on

Also, any advise on how to set the bunks would help too. The vx looks good, but on the sho, the bunks don't sit "flat" in between the ribs on the hull.

it is easy to move the bunks, it would be a good idea to get them so they are positioned between the chines against the flat part of the hull

bunks

Thanks. When setting the bunks, is it better to be farther apart? Yeah, I have looked at them, and it isn't rocket science to adjust. I know these seem like silly questions, but it never hurts to get others opinions. I just want to know what others have found to work best. It has been probably 15 years since I rode jet skis, and man have they came a long way in quality and performance!

Thread Information