+1

Put a new prop in n lost alot of down low power??

Ok so my 06 RXP was stock up until recently. I did a PPG power pipe n the bike ran mint. I then added a brand new solas 14/19r and new wear ring. The machine is a dawg down low big time. What other mods can I do to get that low end punch back. I ride in ruff water very often and the machine comes out of the water and just has a hard time goin again wit this new prop. What could it be?

Quote Originally Posted by ModularJunk View Post
    Ok so my 06 RXP was stock up until recently. I did a PPG power pipe n the bike ran mint. I then added a brand new solas 14/19r and new wear ring. The machine is a dawg down low big time. What other mods can I do to get that low end punch back. I ride in ruff water very often and the machine comes out of the water and just has a hard time goin again wit this new prop. What could it be?
    What are your RPM now and what are all of your mods? Without a better air intake or SC wheel the 14/19R is too much prop. Easiest and cheapest thing to do is get a better air intake like the Riva powerfilter or Riva rear intake. I'm switching from the Riva powerfilter to the Riva rear intake this week because I don't do a lot of wave jumping. If you would like my powerfilter let me know. I will have it off and ready to ship later this week.

+1
    I wanna do more mods. What mods should I do next? Im lookin for 75mph but I dont wanna change the ECU.

Quote Originally Posted by ModularJunk View Post
    I wanna do more mods. What mods should I do next? Im lookin for 75mph but I dont wanna change the ECU.
    How much are you willing to spend?

You need or have options of combos with the following parts...

Intercooler: Riva Gen2, Piranha, XS, or Rotax Racing are your options here. Try a search on each one for more info on them, it has been discussed thoroughly from all angles.

Supercharger: Green wheel/Riva Gen 2 (same thing), Rotax Racing wheel, Rotax Racing wheel with spacer (I run this and love it), Riva Stage 3 SC, X SC, X SC upgrades, Rude, C-Kit. Again, try a search on each of these, there is plenty of info out there about them, how to run them properly and the gains they provide.

Air intake: Riva powerfilter, Riva rear intake, homemade intakes (front 4" or rear 4"). Try a search on these too.

Fuel delivery
    : depending on what setup you go with you will need to alter your fuel delivery. Since you want to stick with a stock ECU you can go with 42# fuel injectors or go with a rising rate fuel pressure regulator. I recommend going with the RRFPR. I went with the 42# injectors because it was less $$$.

Hull and pump mods: rideplate mods are now available, the pump extension kit should be released soon, OPAS blockoffs, intake grates. Search for these items or just browse the forums.

There is much more, but I broke down the most commonly played with items.

Best advice I can give you is just browse the forums. See what people are running in their signatures. Also, read this thread http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16773 If they ever get the list regenerated this is a good thread too http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32383

Good luck.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by RXP-REX View Post
    How much are you willing to spend?

You need or have options of combos with the following parts...

Intercooler: Riva Gen2, Piranha, XS, or Rotax Racing are your options here. Try a search on each one for more info on them, it has been discussed thoroughly from all angles.

Supercharger: Green wheel/Riva Gen 2 (same thing), Rotax Racing wheel, Rotax Racing wheel with spacer (I run this and love it), Riva Stage 3 SC, X SC, X SC upgrades, Rude, C-Kit. Again, try a search on each of these, there is plenty of info out there about them, how to run them properly and the gains they provide.

Air intake: Riva powerfilter, Riva rear intake, homemade intakes (front 4" or rear 4"). Try a search on these too.

Fuel delivery: depending on what setup you go with you will need to alter your fuel delivery. Since you want to stick with a stock ECU you can go with 42# fuel injectors or go with a rising rate fuel pressure regulator. I recommend going with the RRFPR. I went with the 42# injectors because it was less $$$.

Hull and pump mods: rideplate mods are now available, the pump extension kit should be released soon, OPAS blockoffs, intake grates. Search for these items or just browse the forums.

There is much more, but I broke down the most commonly played with items.

Best advice I can give you is just browse the forums. See what people are running in their signatures. Also, read this thread http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16773 If they ever get the list regenerated this is a good thread too http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=32383

Good luck.
    good advice!!!!

Thread Information