D & B

Question Cleaning the SHO??

Any suggestions on a good and easy way to keep the SHO clean and repel waterspots? Or a quick waxer/cleaner to spray on/wipe-off after riding? I know that's probably a dumb question, but just curious what other people were doing to keep their bikes looking clean and "sparkling".

If that was a dumb question I am dumb as well I really would like to know what everyone is doing?

i clean and flush my ski after every use with salt away then i use marine buat soap and i use margello's marine wax
    but the blk sho is really hard to keep clean

Quote Originally Posted by DCoog View Post
    Any suggestions on a good and easy way to keep the SHO clean and repel waterspots? Or a quick waxer/cleaner to spray on/wipe-off after riding? I know that's probably a dumb question, but just curious what other people were doing to keep their bikes looking clean and "sparkling".
    bring along the absorber wet/dry towel, dry at the lake before bring it home, to prevent sun heat buit up the spot.

+1
    haha no need to bring the absorber out there . . just don't come home too early jk jk . . . but yea i wash it down with water and a ragg . . dry it with the absorber . . and then within a day or 2 i put wax on it . . (or i wax it right before i take it out . . today i kinda got to the boat ramp at 9pm . .(completely dark out) but ski still cleaned up great!!! (under the light anyway) WAX will come sometime this week

i use turtle wax ice after i wash it off with water as i dry it repels water a bit while ur out so no as bad

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DCoog View Post
    Use a polymer wax..no carnauba..it does not hold up well to salt and hard water. The polymer will put a micro jacketing on your paint and it holds up very well to the extremes. After waxing spray the Aerospace 303 over your entire ski and wipe off excess. It's the best on the market and is good for paint, vinyl, mats and plexi..you will find that the hard water is not able to stick to the paint and washes off very nice. Aerospace does not leave a film but has great UV properties. Another thing, if you use it on your truck after washing(you can spray it on your glass and trim/lpaint at the same time) it repels dirt and you go longer in between washes. Be sure to wip excess off the windows though and buff it clean. It is a black skis best friend!

Thread Information