Thread: what a day!!

what a day!!

So i went out riding yesterday evening fore the sunset, and i noticed a hull bobbing out of the water with a kid next to it.

I went up to him and he was having trouble getting his 2008 super charged GTX back over after he flipped it doing donuts.

I asked him if he remember his plugs in the back cause i didnt find out till that he had actually rolled it, so i got it flipped back over, but the engine compartment and front storage was FILLED to the brim with water.

I managed to two him back into the beach.

That's where he told me he was doing tight donuts and then machine rolled. He knew nothing about PWC and it was his grandfathers brand new machine. The machine took on water on the seat immediately.

His grandfather has a big bill coming very soon... Ron

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lludacrisboy View Post
    So i went out riding yesterday evening fore the sunset, and i noticed a hull bobbing out of the water with a kid next to it.

I went up to him and he was having trouble getting his 2008 super charged GTX back over after he flipped it doing donuts.

I asked him if he remember his plugs in the back cause i didnt find out till that he had actually rolled it, so i got it flipped back over, but the engine compartment and front storage was FILLED to the brim with water.

I managed to two him back into the beach.

That's where he told me he was doing tight donuts and then machine rolled. He knew nothing about PWC and it was his grandfathers brand new machine. The machine took on water on the seat immediately.
    Wow I can't get my 07 GTX to do donuts.

Also, you have to either being 6' breaking surf, or a freaking idiot to roll a GTX

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    Wow I can't get my 07 GTX to do donuts.

Also, you have to either being 6' breaking surf, or a freaking idiot to roll a GTX
    thats kinda what i was thinking.

Man too many people on skis that dont no anything but the start button and the throtle. My neighbor had is son on his GTI this past weekend and he ran it up on another ski coming up to wake zone. Wasnt even paying attention to what was in front of him.

Sorry to get off topic, but there has been alot of skis on my lake the past 3 weeks and alot of different drivers with no experience. You really have to be careful.

Thread Information