Flushing Jet Works Mod

My ski was in pieces for 6 months in the garage due to the birth of my son and I just put it back together. I installed the jet works mod since I had it apart. I have read that its ok to flush so that is not my question, however whn I hooked it up tje hose to fire it up and it all seemed great, water flowed from the pisser I installed unde rthe grab handle and all seemed ok. However there was still water exiting from unde rthe ski and nothing coming from the stock pissers on the port and starboard side. Is something wrong? I installed the gasket that came with the kit to block of the flow of water so how is there water exiting aound the Jet nozzle and exhaust area? The ski is an 01' GP1200R.

This may be a dumb question but was the ski on an angle? I noticed if my ski is on an angle (how my driveway was built it has a ramp). The left pisser does not piss.

+1
    City water pressure isn't going to come close to what your ski normally sees under a load in the water. The OEM pissers on the side are sometimes hard to get a stream out of.

Best way to flush the ski IMO is to hit a freshwater lake for 15 minutes after the salt.

+1
    Water will flow back out of the strainer in the pump when on the hose. the flush line is tee'd into the main line from the pump to the motor. Was water coming out of your holeshot mod pisser?

Water did flow from the holeshot p!sser I installed under the handle. My real concern is that the gasket installed to block water flow is allowing water to get through and exit through the exhuast.

+1
    Water will also exit from the dump on the transom. but if you are concerned about the jetworks gasket pull the pipe and check it.

Thread Information