Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

WOW! 1000 members strong

Unreal!

Thanks everyone for making this such a great place. When i asked Mike to build this forum for me just over a year ago we never dreamed it would take off like this. Simply amazing!

This forum is an invaluable source of information. Even i used the search function today to come up with ideas/solutions on some troubles i was having with a customers ski. This information wouldn't have been here if it weren't from participating members like yourself. THANK YOU!

And a big THANK YOU goes out to those that help support this site by purchasing in my online store. I REALLY appreciate your business.

Thanks,
    Jerry

+1
    By the way, our 1000th member is RXP Steve. Welcome to the forum Steve!

wow thats unreal. i rem when i signed up there were only 100 or so memebrs and now theres 1,000. and this place is loaded with info for any problem or mod that someone is looking for. this place is awesome

+1
    Yep, this place is awsome... and we have the hottest chicks here too.

Bayou Princess, Moonkitty, Rocket.... hmmmm, they haven't been posting much lately... hope they aren't cheating on us and posting on other forums

Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk
    Yep, this place is awsome... and we have the hottest chicks here too.

Bayou Princess, Moonkitty, Rocket.... hmmmm, they haven't been posting much lately... hope they aren't cheating on us and posting on other forums
    First of all.....CONGRATS ON THE SUCCESS! Me, Jeff, You and Carey can all celebrate on the beach in September! I can't wait to get my heinie on that ski! =D>

Secondly....I admit, I have been cheating on you guys. I've been cruising the adoption forums alot lately.
    BUT....yall can visit me on myspace! www.myspace.com/moonkitty

LOOOOOOOOOOVE!

+1
    I've been cheating tooo....

Victoria's Secret online shopping!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk
    Unreal!

Thanks everyone for making this such a great place. When i asked Mike to build this forum for me just over a year ago we never dreamed it would take off like this. Simply amazing!

This forum is an invaluable source of information. Even i used the search function today to come up with ideas/solutions on some troubles i was having with a customers ski. This information wouldn't have been here if it weren't from participating members like yourself. THANK YOU!

And a big THANK YOU goes out to those that help support this site by purchasing in my online store. I REALLY appreciate your business.

Thanks,
    Jerry
    I just want to say thanks to you for doing it! It has given alot of us some place to test some bounds. Without the knowledge of the members we all would have spent alot more$$$$and time and likely still may not have seen 80. Each failed try saved us all. And trust me there are alot of them. There will be more, but will also be that rare free speed find!

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou Princess
    I've been cheating tooo....

Victoria's Secret online shopping!!!

that's one of the few thats allowed

even though i don't post much, thank you for the forums

EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1
    the biggest indication of this forums growth for me has been the number of new posts per day. up until recently, i religiously read every SINGLE post and thread. I check the forum a god-awful number of times each day, and when i'm away i keep thinking to myself, $hit!!! it's been 8 hours! i'm gonna have so much to catch up on, i wonder what everyone is talking about today...

today for example... i went riding all day with Vman and the WU... left my house 6:30 am... just got home now at 11pm.

i am BEYOND overwhelmed with how many new posts there were since my last visit at 2am this morning when i went to bed. no way am i reading all the new posts. we have multiple watercraft forums available to us, and NONE give info to the same degree of accuracy like u see here. NONE have several talented members constantly waiting for the next problem or new post to give a prompt reply to a forum members troubles.

kudos to each and every participating member on the board.

and i always say this... to all you lurkers out there just reading the forum and not signing up or actively posting... JOIN!!!!! POST!!!! we need new names and faces around here from time to time and it only helps the sites credibility grow stronger.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information