Water leak while idling to hull

Ok guys, I just finished with installation of both Riva Free Flow Exhaust Kit and filter in addition to advance timing the sound was great but it keep changing while full throttle pushed it become more annoying some how..in general no major problem I face except I notice that while my blue 250 was idling and I look to the hull checking for any leaks I found some water is coming from the I'm not sure water box inlet or outlet (extended metal pipe just under the intercooler) I was accelerating and the amount reduced and stopped while ideal again it start coming..is that water coming back from the water box? or maybe exhaust to the hull..one hour riding I drained about 1 liter of water, before installing the Riva kit never had this issue and very few drops come out after jumping wave even from the drain plugs...any idea what could cause that? there was no other source of leak I check each connection rather that water box..
    Last edited by sportman; 07-31-2008 at 07:06 AM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by sportman View Post
    Ok guys, I just finished with installation of both Riva Free Flow Exhaust Kit and filter in addition to advance timing the sound was great but it keep changing while full throttle pushed it become more annoying some how..in general no major problem I face except I notice that while my blue was ideal and I look to the hull checking for any leaks I found some water is coming from the I'm not sure water box inlet or outlet (extended metal pipe just under the intercooler) I was accelerating and the amount reduced and stopped while ideal again it start coming..is that water coming back from the water box? or maybe exhaust to the hull..one hour riding I drained about 1 liter of water, before installing the Riva kit never had this issue and very few drops come out after jumping wave even from the drain plugs...any idea what could cause that? there was no other source of leak I check each connection rather that water box..
    Look over all your hose clamps and the water line going to the waterbox.

How did you advance your timing and where did you get that info?

I advise the timing by getting advice plate from the extreme jet ski warehouse in Dubai it's thier product
    Regarding the leak I will check all house again

+1
    I advise the timing by getting advice plate from the extreme jet ski warehouse in Dubai it's thier product
    Regarding the leak I will check all house again
    When you get a chance, Please post a pic of the timing plate. I wanna see how they did it.

+1
    getting off track here but is the jetski warehouse anywhere near the grand prix circuit in dhabi. if so might be able to pay them a visit shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by nicjak View Post
    getting off track here but is the jetski warehouse anywhere near the grand prix circuit in dhabi. if so might be able to pay them a visit shortly.
    it is in Dubai not so far from Abu Dhabi, yah sure I gona pust some pics, by the way I send my ski to them after today ride and they find that the water was coming from intercooler not from the water box..any clue why

I know that bottom small hose on the intercooler was a pain to get to the way the factory had the screw clamp oriented on my ski, maybe you did not get it tight enough of something like that.

lates updates...the water was coming from the place where the steering cable going out of hull..they replace the steering cable without fitting end seal..
    Last edited by sportman; 08-04-2008 at 01:33 AM.

Ok guys, I just finished with installation of both Riva Free Flow Exhaust Kit and filter in addition to advance timing the sound was great but it keep changing while full throttle pushed it become more annoying some how..in general no major problem I face except I notice that while my blue 250 was idling and I look to the hull checking for any leaks I found some water is coming from the I'm not sure water box inlet or outlet (extended metal pipe just under the intercooler) I was accelerating and the amount reduced and stopped while ideal again it start coming..is that water coming back from the water box? or maybe exhaust to the hull..one hour riding I drained about 1 liter of water, before installing the Riva kit never had this issue and very few drops come out after jumping wave even from the drain plugs...any idea what could cause that? there was no other source of leak I check each connection rather that water box..
    Sounds exactly like what mine was doing. Check all hoses to the intercooler.

Thread Information