Dealers from NC-NY......SHO ?!

i'd like to buy an SHO and looking for a good deal on the east coast from NC to NY. Anyone knows a fine Dealer to get it from? Thanks in advance.....

I was just at Riva in FL and there price on a 08 black SHO was out the door with no trailer $11790 with no FL tax. BUT i can't haul it back to DC with out getting a doble trailer, and i don't vanto buy a trailer. So after i get back home i will ready to get ski and willing to travel down if i have to to NC or up to NY.

Thanks
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by pet View Post
    i'd like to buy an SHO and looking for a good deal on the east coast from NC to NY. Anyone knows a fine Dealer to get it from? Thanks in advance.....

I was just at Riva in FL and there price on a 08 black SHO was out the door with no trailer $11790 with no FL tax. BUT i can't haul it back to DC with out getting a doble trailer, and i don't vanto buy a trailer. So after i get back home i will ready to get ski and willing to travel down if i have to to NC or up to NY.

Thanks
    Peter
    Nice to see you coming over to the yammi side Your gonna love the SHO I've ridden one and I'm impressed with yamaha. (Don't mean to hijack your thread)

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pet View Post

Thanks
    Peter
    I bought mine from Riva cuz they had the best price....i got mine for 11499......new ones r about to come out so u should be able to haggle dealers to get them lower than 11790.......wieght buying at Riva and shipping vs buying from dealers up there........

Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    I bought mine from Riva cuz they had the best price....i got mine for 11499......new ones r about to come out so u should be able to haggle dealers to get them lower than 11790.......wieght buying at Riva and shipping vs buying from dealers up there........
    Does anyone know when the new models will be out? What month?

Cheers

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by surfin View Post
    Does anyone know when the new models will be out? What month?

Cheers
    Well if its the same as this year, then the middle of May. Just some left over bitterness sorry... Seems like they would be announce in late August & delivered on late January is my guess.

jIm

yamaha of lumberton in lumberton, nc is always cheaper than most other dealers. their # is 910-738-1454 ask for jr.

Quote Originally Posted by clkwrkorg36 View Post
    yamaha of lumberton in lumberton, nc is always cheaper than most other dealers. their # is 910-738-1454 ask for jr.
    thanks, i'll check them out.....

Quote Originally Posted by jpack View Post
    Well if its the same as this year, then the middle of May. Just some left over bitterness sorry... Seems like they would be announce in late August & delivered on late January is my guess.

jIm
    Yup last year it was August 20th.

Thread Information