Parts Instalation Help

Ive Got A Rxp 2007 Still Under Waranty Only 6 Months Old, Ive Got Some Parts Coming In , Riva Grate , Pirhana Ic And Exhaust , Opas Block Off And X Supercharger .

Now The Problem I Have Is Ive Never Really Pulled Any Parts Off From An Engine Compartment And Put Them Back , Ive Had A Look Inside My Seadoo And Dosent Look That Complicated To Isntall But Then Again I Dont Wana Bite More Than I Can Chew

Is There A Chance That I Can Do Some Major Damage To The Engine If Do Something Wrong And Should I Just Pick Everything Up And Take It Down To The Local Ski Shop Which I Am Guessing Is Going To Charge And Arm And A Leg ,but Beter Safe Than Sorry

Any Info Will Be Great Help

+1
    you goody list doesnt look all to complicated. i myself just finished up the ic install and rear exhaust. not a big deal, pretty straight forward. just read over instructions first get an idea of what tools youll need then go to work. oh but as precaution, dont let any small kids hang around....if you get my drift

+1

Wink

That all looks straight forward enough, but what have you got lined up for extra fueling? Running that setup on standard injectors would leave you very lean and that could do major damage to your engine. Im sure there is a few members close by to you that would help out if you pay with beer or something. There is a how to on SC removal and re fitting that is a piece of cake. The intercooler should not be to hard, I have fitted an xs setup and had to work it all out for myself, you already have the pipes and bracket made for you. The hardest part to the rear exhaust is bringing yourself to cut a gaping great hole in the back of you ski, im sure many will agree with me on this. You are going to need to run bigger injectors or the RRFPR to supply the fuel needed on that setup though. To be fair I am no mechanic but I can use a set of tools and with the help of this site, have worked all of it out for myself. For me, I love to work on my ski as much as ride it. But when i say work I mean make it faster not fixing it all the time LOL. R88

+1
    Oh and where are you at? So if there is anybody that is near by they might want to help out. R88

Prohibido usuario
    +1
    Do believe you will need the Rising Rate Fuel Pressure Regulator. Running the external IC and X charger is just like a X model boat and they are running bigger injectors. Get the rrfpr or you will be running lean with stock injectors.

Thread Information