08-03-2008, 08:45 AM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
Sebastian, FL Poker Run and HydroDrags
Route 1 Motorsports Poker Run set for November 16
HYDRODRAG FALL NATIONALS SET FOR NOVEMBER 15, 2008
The Route 1 Motorsports Poker Run will take place on Sunday, November 16th out of Captain Hirams Marina in Sebastian, FL. This will be a 40-mile round trip on the Indian River with five stops along the way, including a stop ot famous Sebastian Inlet and a stop with test rides on the NEW 2009 Sea-Doo watercraft. Route 1 Motorsports is the newest Sea-Doo dealer in Central Florida located in Grant, FL and will offer fun for all and prizes for the top hands.
In conjunction with the Route 1 Motorsports Poker Run, The Riva Racing HydroDrag Fall Nationals will take place on Saturday, November 15th, 2008 in Fellsmere, FL at the legendary C-54 Canal. This event will be the second HydroDrag produced by WaterTop unlimited and looks to end the 2008 riding season in grand fashion. Following the premier Spring national event taking last April, the WaterTop staff has fined tuned the “Launch Pad” starting system for a spectacular starting spectacular and undeniably the fairest starting procedure in watercraft racing. The class structure has also been revised after listening to the high-performance community.
There will be two competitions at the HydroDrag event: Speed Alley and the HydroDrag Fall Nationals
· Speed Alley is a all-out top speed competition where each competitor in each class will have two runs (approximately ˝ mile) to post their top speed in front of a Stalker Radar Gun.
· The HydroDrag Fall Nationals is a head-to-head 1/8 mile APBA Sanctioned drag race between competitors starting from the WaterTop Launch Pad starting system.
The current class structure for both competitions includes:
· Hydro Vintage – PWC produced in 1998 and prior and according to APBA Modified rules
· Hydro Stock – PWC according to APBA Stock class rules
· Hydro Limited – PWC according to APBA Limited class rules
· Hydro Unlimited – PWC according to APBA Modified class with numerous addendums including (but not limited to) the inclusion of conversion PWC, use of Nitrous, top deck reconfiguration, and more (outlined in WaterTop HydroDrag Rules)
Two new classes have been added to the Speed Alley competition, both are subcategories of Hydro Unlimited.
· Hydro Unlimited – Single Pipe, Two-strokes
· Hydro Unlimited – Triple Pipe, Two-strokes
Registration information is available by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complete event information will be available at www.watertopevents.com by August 29.
08-03-2008, 11:05 AM #2
You are the man, Tim!!!
Thanks for all time youv'e spent to determine classes and time.
Also for delevopement of the launch pad....
This should limit alot of the bickering...
08-08-2008, 07:47 AM #3
08-08-2008, 12:40 PM #4
- Join Date
- May 2007
Looks to be a good time. Maybe alittle cold, but plenty of time to get ready and save for that weekend. +2
08-08-2008, 06:05 PM #5
08-19-2008, 01:26 PM #6
- Join Date
- May 2007
Looking forward to this event. How about a BUMP!!!!!!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By jk in forum 4-Tec PerformanceReplies: 49Last Post: 11-25-2008, 08:20 AM
By Green Hulk in forum Race Events and NewsReplies: 42Last Post: 11-17-2008, 10:13 PM
By Green Hulk in forum SoutheastReplies: 17Last Post: 10-13-2008, 08:14 PM
By ph2ocraft in forum SouthwestReplies: 21Last Post: 10-29-2006, 11:47 PM
By Dr Len in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2006, 04:38 PM