Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Raced a RXP-X

Raced a RXP-X

Yesterday we were at the lake and I noticed a guy unloading a RXP-X. I don't know the year, it looked like the one on the Seadoo website though. Anyway, I knew that I would come up on him at some point and see if he wanted to "play". Later on I saw 3 or 4 skis playing and I decided to go join the fun. We were all doing donuts and stuff and this guy kept looking over at me. He took off and kept looking back. I took off after him. Let me tell you, I literally walked him down and passed him. As soon as I was passing him, he beared to the right and then did a u-turn to go back. I made a tight turn as well and it was on again. I caught him again and passed him. Guys I am not saying that I flew by him or anything, but I could not get over the fact of how I reeled him in... So far, I have to say I love my SHO!! The lake was a little choppy and the SHO handled awesome.........

Quote Originally Posted by JACoolTA View Post
    Yesterday we were at the lake and I noticed a guy unloading a RXP-X. I don't know the year, it looked like the one on the Seadoo website though. Anyway, I knew that I would come up on him at some point and see if he wanted to "play". Later on I saw 3 or 4 skis playing and I decided to go join the fun. We were all doing donuts and stuff and this guy kept looking over at me. He took off and kept looking back. I took off after him. Let me tell you, I literally walked him down and passed him. As soon as I was passing him, he beared to the right and then did a u-turn to go back. I made a tight turn as well and it was on again. I caught him again and passed him. Guys I am not saying that I flew by him or anything, but I could not get over the fact of how I reeled him in... So far, I have to say I love my SHO!! The lake was a little choppy and the SHO handled awesome.........
    I had the same experience. When the water is more choppy the SHO will walk off even faster.

I don't know alot about Seadoo, which is faster... the RXP-X or the RXT-X? All I can say is 255hp, maybe so, but 210hp for the SHO, whatever

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Gratz on ur race result..........if its rough water the SeaDoo will holeshot and then u just reel em in........
    Just a side note......if it was a brand new RXp-X.....the ECU wont let that ski run 100 percent until it gets at least 10 hours on it to ensure a proper break-in.....
    anyway....result will be the same unless its flat water....then the X will get ya.......but in the ruff stuff....SHO has the advantage

Yeah, we hardly ever have perfectly calm water at the lake. It wasn't that bad this weekend, just a little choppy. I only have about 3.5 hours on my SHO. This was only the second time I have taken it out....Do the SHO's get much better after "break in"...?

no, because there already so de tuned and the x aint

but in my experience, i cant catch this annoying prick on my lake with his T-X he starting to shit me , but i have something for him soon

Quote Originally Posted by shooff View Post

but in my experience, i cant catch this annoying prick on my lake with his T-X he starting to shit me , but i have something for him soon
    Dont worry youll SHO him whos the boss soon.

I think we are thinking alike

Quote Originally Posted by shooff View Post

You forgot to mention you can't catch me Even with Two people on the T-X

Quote Originally Posted by Pooche View Post
    You forgot to mention you can't catch me Even with Two people on the T-X
    you forgot to mention your t-x has 255 hp and is shorter than our SHO hmmmmm ?????? and how bad can u really beat a sho

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information