for sale 1996 sltx need works st louis mo area

i know of a 1996 sltx which is good for parts or is complete enough to restore ,

it nuked the mag piston and will need to be replaced possibly and the whole crank will need to be reworked ,

craft comes with 1 place trailer

i was gonna buy it orignally but due to rough patch in my life right now i kinda wanna gather names and take offers for a friend that wants it gone i told him i was going to buy it and he has been waiting on me for a month to come down to get it but due to othere prioritys i will not be able to buy for another 2-3 months ,

if any body in the area would like to buy it either to part it out or restore please pm me your offers

hull looks nice and paint looks nice but most of the graphics have been removed ,

thanks for looking 500 $ obo would be nice and you still can make some serious coin off the trailer and all the complete parts its still has
    Last edited by Bone1050; 08-04-2008 at 04:43 PM.

Did you ever get yours up and running again?

ya for the most part got most of it back togethor , but i still gotta button up the top end , but iv sense just been procrastinating and spending more time with my dad since he has lung and brain cancer iv been spending every free moment with him since i might not have one later .

but ya thats what winter projects are for , the guys name is shane posted here a few times was gonna restore it him self but do to a personal issues at home its gotta get out of the garage ,

and well i cant even afford the crazy deal he was gonna give me and to the 8 hour trip there and back and i kinda told him a few times i was gonna go get it for him so he can get it out of the garage but no dice ,

come on guys this ski has the hot 009's clys and the from the pics its looks awesome besides the graphics being taken off , he has all the parts ,

hell ill even sell who ever buys it a top end i had gotten for it , .50 new oem pistons for what i had gotten it for 1?? $ lets just say youll get 3 for the price of 1 so come on guys do me a favor
    Last edited by Bone1050; 08-04-2008 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 97sltx1050 View Post
    spending more time with my dad since he has lung and brain cancer iv been spending every free moment with him since i might not have one later
    Dang, sorry to hear that...family first...we'll keep you guys in our prayers.

this place take me away from the bad and ugly so i wanna keep every body happy here so thats the reason im kinda advertiseing it and trying to get another buyer for him ,

thanks for the kind words

Quote Originally Posted by 97sltx1050 View Post
    this place take me away from the bad and ugly so i wanna keep every body happy here so thats the reason im kinda advertiseing it and trying to get another buyer for him ,

thanks for the kind words
    Yeah, this place is great. I'm a member of literally a dozen forums, but this is the best bunch of guys (and a few gals), hands down.

can i call you or the man with the jetski?

Smile its at my house

thanks guys

good deal its sold guys ,

Thread Information