+1

Flyboy 1300 is going to Biloxi.

James a.k.a Flyboy1300 is going to his family in Biloxi, Miss., his parents and other family are still in Biloxi and are running out of food and water.

James is taking a bunch over with him, I just gave him some gas cans and other items he might need to help. I am hoping to go over there next week to help those good people. As most of here in Florida know, it is a huge blessing when people come to the rescue from the outside, so I want to help anyway I can.

+1
    well.. I am not a rich man by any means but... if you guys need some cash let me know and ill send what I can. Im not talking hundreds here but i bet every penny counts now.

+1
    Give to the Red Cross and designate it for Hurricane Katrina relief..you can do it online.

James has a heavy heart right now because of the uncertainty of the situation in his hometown of Biloxi. He just left my house about an hour ago, chainsaws, water, food and other items his family is in need of. Our Church is very pro-active right now with oncoming situation, we are actually adopting entire families to house them during this crisis. But for James, he's a good friend that has very rough situation in front him. So I'm gonna go to Biloxia and help in anway I can.

+1
    Bring plenty of FUEL!! Bring drums of the stuff. It is no mans land. I tried to get into Mississippi yesterday and failed. There is no fuel to be had anywhere. Make sure you have enough fuel to get yourself in there and then back out again.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Hulk
    Bring plenty of FUEL!! Bring drums of the stuff. It is no mans land. I tried to get into Mississippi yesterday and failed. There is no fuel to be had anywhere. Make sure you have enough fuel to get yourself in there and then back out again.
    James has 30 gallons of gas in the cans, plenty to get him in and out which was my main concern. He will be wearing his Air Force BDU's (unform) which will probably get him in. I will be using my Sheriff's Posse badge and other crisis credentials. I personally have hoarded 120 gallons of gas. I did it when I heard the prices were going through the roof. This tragedy is now going to affect the entire southeast, and I hope the bean counters are working their fingers off to find a way to get us over the hump.

Country boys can survive, it is now time to show America how.

There literally hundreds of convoyed vehicles flooding the I-10 corridor coming from the east right now. I just saw them an hour ago, so help is on the way.

+1
    Becarefull with those cans. Keep them out of view.

People are getting crazy over there and might just steel it right from ya in broad daylight and possible hurt or kill for it. It's a good thing the national gaurd has shown up.

My church this sunday will be donatating it's offering to the Red cross for Katrina ....along with a few other churches from my area this sunday.

God bless....

Thread Information