Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

What business owns greenhulk?

I ask because I'm thinking of hanging here instead of PWCtoday. It seems like most of the same people here and there anyway.

Is there a company that owns GH that I'm not supposed to say anything truthful (but negative) about?

I get PMs from the regulars whenever I say anything negative about SBTs high prices. "SBT owns this site. You can't say that you think their engines are overpriced! They might shut the site down."

Quote Originally Posted by d0n View Post
    I ask because I'm thinking of hanging here instead of PWCtoday. It seems like most of the same people here and there anyway.

Is there a company that owns GH that I'm not supposed to say anything truthful (but negative) about?

I get PMs from the regulars whenever I say anything negative about SBTs high prices. "SBT owns this site. You can't say that you think their engines are overpriced! They might shut the site down."
    Jerry owns this site. He does have an online store called 4-tec performance. He sells stuff from RIVA, R&D, and other tuners.

Banned User
    +1

Jerry (aka Green Hulk) owns the site, pays for it out of his own pocket...You can support the site by buying parts for your ski via the online store...

It's more of a personal business than say Riva Racing or Rotax Racing, the forums go with the shop: 4-tecperformance.com

+1
    Nope. Jerry Gaddis (Greenhulk) owns this site. He was a regular PWC'er and then one day he was out shootin at some food and up from the gound came a bubblin crude....

thanks.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar

This site is owned by Jerry Gaddis mr GreenHulk himself, and is supported finacially through purchases in the on line store www.pwcperformance.com and the eBay link commisions.

I don't know if anyone has had the need to criticize Jerry or his buiness practice, but it seems like you could criticize him justly without reprisal, i would say out of courtisy you should give him a chance to rectify it privatly

The moderators here have no finacial or material stake in this site and while human try to be very fair, and succeed for the most part. As long as you are polite to other posters and reasonably family freindly the worst you will see from them is a moved thread

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1
    Welcomr to the forum
    Jerry (GREENHULK) owns this site
    This is the best place
    We try to support him http://www.4-tecperformance.com/
    as much as possiable ---BUT TRUST ME ---WE STILL OWE HIM TONS
    if you get 2 roudy they will ask you to calm down ,,
    if you like sheep woods will take take of ya
    and if ya like to go fast -YOU JUST HIT THE JACKPOT OF SPEED AND KNOWLAGDE(sp)
    enjoy and have fun
    mattman---OK AND I TYPE THE SLOWEST

+1
    Welcome to the forum dOn ! I think you will find that you will enjoy your stay here. There is tins of information and help here.

Hmmm...this raises a question!

I just purchased a R&D intake grate from their website...could I have gotten this from GreenHulk? Or should I have mentioned GreenHulk, and gotten some sort of discount?

Strange...because it was a thread on this site that steered me to R&D.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information