Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Grand Haven, MI
    Posts
    3,594
    +1
    128

    WTB RXP intake manifold

    I might have a leak in my intake manifold ... so, I would like to buy an RXP intake manifold that does not leak. A blockoff included would be a plus. PM me if you have a manifold to sell.


  2. #2
    The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Odessa, TX
    Posts
    5,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I might have a leak in my intake manifold ... so, I would like to buy an RXP intake manifold that does not leak. A blockoff included would be a plus. PM me if you have a manifold to sell.
    Are you talking before or after the SC manifold?, if its after any 4-tec manifold will bolt up(the N/A, Non intercooled, and X ski manifolds will have a flame arrester where the IC normally is)

  3. #3
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Grand Haven, MI
    Posts
    3,594
    +1
    128
    I think either manifold (NA or SC) would work actually, I would just have to swap over sensors and stuff like that.

  4. #4
    jbombino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Hialeah, FL
    Posts
    636
    +1
    17
    PM sent...

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jbombino View Post
    PM sent...
    i have one off a 05 rxp.it comes with the factory intercooler.$250 plus shipping.

  6. #6
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,464
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Vern View Post
    I think either manifold (NA or SC) would work actually, I would just have to swap over sensors and stuff like that.
    vern 185Hp or 215HP would work..

    NA would NOT work... the throttle body is on the gas tank side of the intake manifold

    if the guys before me dont work out, let me know... i have a manifold with a block off tapped for boost gauge

  7. #7
    JD 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    4,186
    +1
    90
    the 03/04 185hp manifolds are diff, the airtemp sensor threads are diff

  8. #8
    Vern's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Grand Haven, MI
    Posts
    3,594
    +1
    128
    Thanks for the help and input guys! I have a line on a manifold, should be all set now ...

  9. #9
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    9,464
    +1
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by JD 1 View Post
    the 03/04 185hp manifolds are diff, the airtemp sensor threads are diff

    same threads...

    different harness/temp sensor used on certain years, which ARE interchangeable and give no ill-running effects

    just use whatever sensor your harness requires

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Lexington, Ky
    Posts
    1,656
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    same threads...

    different harness/temp sensor used on certain years, which ARE interchangeable and give no ill-running effects

    just use whatever sensor your harness requires
    +1 They have the same threads, just different sensors. I put an 04 manifold on my 08, and had to swap the sensors.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. WTB: Sidedraft intake manifold yamaha NON PV 1200/1100 motor
    By blasterboy1980 in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-08-2008, 08:19 AM
  2. WTB RXP Intake/power filter
    By caliburst in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 08:41 PM
  3. Stock RXP Intake Manifold
    By Dark_viper42 in forum Sea Doo Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2008, 10:42 PM
  4. Wtb Gp1200 Intake Manifold/reeds
    By big raider in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-27-2008, 08:33 AM
  5. RXP Intake Manifold
    By HOSS in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 10:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •