Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Aurora Ontario Canada

    Duck Bills (not sure what they are called)

    On my old race ski I bought it has a set of rubber peices where the stock screw drains are. Basically they replace the drains in back with a rubber peice that looks like a duck bill. It keeps water from flowing in but every time you accellerate all the water in the hull if you have any escapes.

  2. #2
    salsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    des moines iowa
    Yes, you are correct. Have them on two of my ski's. They sell them on the Dennis Kirk site if you're looking for them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. STXR part install. Not sure what to call it or how it's fastened to the hull??????
    By Jamescmei in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-29-2015, 03:38 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-24-2013, 11:24 AM
  3. I have a problem..... just not sure what
    By crash_master in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-28-2008, 08:42 PM
  4. not sure what to call it
    By craigrs in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-26-2007, 09:02 PM
  5. not sure what kinda pump it is...maybe you need it??
    By ugadawg131 in forum Polaris Open Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-21-2007, 06:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts