Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Prohibido usuario
    +1

How many people have been 100+?

How many people have claimed to hit the 100 mph barrier. I'm wondering how small a club this is. This is for PWC's with whatever motor or drive. Are they all members of this forum? The only one know for sure is David (Runwme) on his GPR prop ski. I'm guessing Dan or one of his test riders (Troy) on a RXP as he claimed to have a 100+ mph kit for sale. What about Europe and Austraila? I never see speeds from those guys posted but a lot of performance parts are coming from those places.

i can hit like 115 on mine lol but only when its on the trailer

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHeel View Post
    How many people have claimed to hit the 100 mph barrier. I'm wondering how small a club this is. This is for PWC's with whatever motor or drive. Are they all members of this forum? The only one know for sure is David (Runwme) on his GPR prop ski. I'm guessing Dan or one of his test riders (Troy) on a RXP as he claimed to have a 100+ mph kit for sale. What about Europe and Austraila? I never see speeds from those guys posted but a lot of performance parts are coming from those places.
    That's a good question. I'm willing to bet I can count them on my fingers and have plenty left.

+1
    yall should get this changed to general discussion not just under sea doo. It get more views maybe.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by NCHeel View Post
    It will be interesting to see.... there are some fast skis in europe, asia, australia. Jerry and Dan obviously have the best of best that we know of and if they havent been there yet, they are knocking on the door pretty loudly. It wouldn't surprise me that someone has a ski over 100mph somewhere. Take a look at Duke putting together a 92mph ski in just a few weeks. (and more potential is there) The knowledge and parts are there to get into the 90's if person has cash and right contacts
    Perhaps there is a guy in japan, thats out there and has put a 600hp rotary motor in a GPR that we know nothing about. I hope if there is, someone chims in about him.....

If it hasnt already happened, my guess is that it will be Jerry's ski with some maniac like "the dome" piloting, and I bet the event is not too far away
    Last edited by RUNWME; 08-10-2008 at 03:45 AM.

flyin' the friendly skies airbornexp's Avatar
    +1
    I bet that SD GSX with that 400hp V6 Merc Dragmotor in the conversion section could easily doo 100+ as soon as he finds a pitch tall enough

Will work on YOUR ski for FREE! GeoRXT's Avatar
    +1
    I do 100+ all the time, heat no heat....it dont matter....

On the bike of course! Not the ski!

+1
    Dan's boat (JD1) got close last year,

"This is where it gets scary, I have a family member that is a very very good rider and he was willing to run the boat over 1400ft (younger kid that weighs nothing and has nothing to loose) he made 3 passes..."
    Radared along with GPS
    96.9 mph
    97.0 mph
    96.9 mph

post no. 40 here:
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...guiness+record

+1
    Here's a guy who went over 11,000 miles, that ought to count for something...

http://www.jetski.com/article.cfm?id=772
    http://www.jetskiworldsrecord.com/

Smile

I been 122mph in my old triple merc 23' eliminator,it oughta count its not that much larger than some of the 4 seaters now days,I know though since it didnt have a trigger throttle it doesnt count!!!>Marvin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information