Anyone near or around the Norfolk/Va Beach area?

Anyone live in the tidewater area? trying to see how many we have around here, and possible set up a ride date in the local area!

+1
    A group of us from N.J. will be down there on Sept 12-14 we stay at North Landing Beach which is a camp ground in Pungo. They have nice cabins and a free ramp on the property.And some of the best riding areas we have ever been too including Mud Bug.Hope to see ya there.

Jag is down there, but I don't see him posting much anymore... Ron

I have put in at North landing campground, cabins are $50 a day, and camp sites are $40. they have a nice little beach. the ramp isn't too steep, and its a little bit of a ride to get out into the bay. but its free to the campers! they caught a couple trying to put in without camping there. and they ended up paying 40.00 for a camp site they never used.

Munden point is only like 6 bucks or something? and has a wide ramp and its has areas to picnic and anchor your skis and chill.

If I am in town, and not up at Wallops Island training the navy combatant ships then I will see you all then! I travel a lot up there, but work long hours.... otherwise.. I'd take my skis up there and play some.

where is MUD BUG???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedpony2007 View Post
    If I am in town, and not up at Wallops Island training the navy combatant ships then I will see you all then! I travel a lot up there, but work long hours.... otherwise.. I'd take my skis up there and play some.

where is MUD BUG???
    Mud Bug is held in Morgan City Louisiana home of the GreenHulk AKA Jerry Gaddis the owner of this site.

ok! gotcha! thansk for that info!

I live in Va Beach. I launch at First landing every weekend!! (The ramp off 64th street at the beach) There's usually a $hit ton of skis out there every weekend. I've got a friend who has two skis that i usually go with. We're always looking for others to ride with!!

I dont' make it into the bay much cause i get too beat up on my X4 hull. But Broad Bay is an awesome place to ride! Esp if you ge there early in the morning before all the big boats get there. Then you just spend the rest of the day jumping wake!

i live close by in hampton --- i ride around back river and up to the york river

Thread Information