Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Angry How I am going to do to keep the RXP planted into the sea in open waters !!!!!!

Guys

I am fed up of my RXP jumping like hell in the water , I am in the mediteranean open sea and we hardly see calm waters, the RXP is not stable at all in these conditions.

I have Riva Intake Grate, still opas on and Stock sponsons, I love OPAS for CC Racing , tried RIVA sponsons and RXP JUMPED EVEN MOREEE

Is there any handling solutions I can do ???? I wish to keep the ass of this RXP planted into the water

Not mentioning also the nasty wet rides all time, but I can live with that as long as I can keep this thing stuck to the water !!

Anyone can help me

Thanks

jarrod_bridges2000
    Quote Originally Posted by rxp_boy View Post
    Guys

I am fed up of my RXP jumping like hell in the water , I am in the mediteranean open sea and we hardly see calm waters, the RXP is not stable at all in these conditions.

I have Riva Intake Grate, still opas on and Stock sponsons, I love OPAS for CC Racing , tried RIVA sponsons and RXP JUMPED EVEN MOREEE

Is there any handling solutions I can do ???? I wish to keep the ass of this RXP planted into the water

Not mentioning also the nasty wet rides all time, but I can live with that as long as I can keep this thing stuck to the water !!

Anyone can help me

Thanks
    The rxp is a musclecraft man it aint made for rough water! But i know that the gp1200s had a problem like this its called propoising and what they did was shim the ride plate with 2 or 3 washers on the bolts which kept the ridelpate more in the water which is like a super bow down trim....Hope this helps,
    Jarrod

+1
    worx grate. Jerrys skegs. shim plate. skat 3 blade prop. Just some thoughts

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    To be honest....for the type of riding ur doing.....ur prolly better off with a 3 seater platform....go to this website....
    http://www.pwcoffshore.com/PWC_Buying_Guide.html

its a treasure chest of good information about riding a PWC offSHOre.......good luck

Get the intake grate and use that trim...

jarrod_bridges2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip'nTear SHO View Post
    To be honest....for the type of riding ur doing.....ur prolly better off with a 3 seater platform....go to this website....
    http://www.pwcoffshore.com/PWC_Buying_Guide.html

its a treasure chest of good information about riding a PWC offSHOre.......good luck

Get the intake grate and use that trim...
    Do i hear an sho for offshore riding?

+1
    to be honest...I know what ur talkin about wit the bike not wanted to stay hooked up...I ride in alot of nasty waters...I dont ride threw the bay much here in Long Island cause theres too many retards and police break chops. My cousins pulls his hiar out cause his new X he says there no comfortable position...I found a sweet spot in my bike wit my trim and seating position. I have no major mods and in ugly water I tend to sit a lil further back on the seat and I keep the trim 2 notches bellow all the way up and from there is all about throttling...I rode last weekend with 4 boats n I made a trip from nassau county on the border of far rockaway all the way to fire island. The boats where (2) 24 superboats, 21 superboat, 24 aquasport walk round. I killed the 21 superboat and aqua sports and I hung right there with my brother n his friend in there (2) 24 superboats...When we got there they were like I cant believe how u road that thing and kept up wit us at a steady 55mph in that water....I been riding my machine for 3 yrs now and Ill be honest...it took me a long time to get use to cause I had yamaha gp's b4 this and a 94 & 95 seadoo xp's. Even goin to the new X machine is soo much different to ride then my 06. I rode my cousins machine for about an hour in some 2-3 ft chop and I really didnt like it. I liked the down low punch I didnt like that I couldnt keep the bike hooked up. I have to agree I think for real nasty water ur probably better off wit a 3 seater.

It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ModularJunk View Post
    to be honest...I know what ur talkin about wit the bike not wanted to stay hooked up...I ride in alot of nasty waters...I dont ride threw the bay much here in Long Island cause theres too many retards and police break chops. My cousins pulls his hiar out cause his new X he says there no comfortable position...I found a sweet spot in my bike wit my trim and seating position. I have no major mods and in ugly water I tend to sit a lil further back on the seat and I keep the trim 2 notches bellow all the way up and from there is all about throttling...I rode last weekend with 4 boats n I made a trip from nassau county on the border of far rockaway all the way to fire island. The boats where (2) 24 superboats, 21 superboat, 24 aquasport walk round. I killed the 21 superboat and aqua sports and I hung right there with my brother n his friend in there (2) 24 superboats...When we got there they were like I cant believe how u road that thing and kept up wit us at a steady 55mph in that water....I been riding my machine for 3 yrs now and Ill be honest...it took me a long time to get use to cause I had yamaha gp's b4 this and a 94 & 95 seadoo xp's. Even goin to the new X machine is soo much different to ride then my 06. I rode my cousins machine for about an hour in some 2-3 ft chop and I really didnt like it. I liked the down low punch I didnt like that I couldnt keep the bike hooked up. I have to agree I think for real nasty water ur probably better off wit a 3 seater.
    excellent narrative...u sound like a Steve Friebe Jr.......guy that i ride with is an ex-racer....he can haul ass too in the chop with his RXP....it can be done but rare ............to find a rider good enuf and conditioned enuf to do it

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by rxp_boy View Post
    Guys

Anyone can help me

Thanks
    a works grate and a splash guard would be very benafical

I would do the worx grate , scat track 3 blade prop , race enginering block offs , and some skegs.

All this together should give you way more hookup but will cost you topend. If your tight on cash i would do the worx grate and skegs first that probably helps the most.

+1
    ModularJunk, head on over to Malta and give rxp_boy some riding lessons...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information