+1

Another happy RR IC customer!

Took my time and finally got the IC in with a Bosch BOV. Made sure everything was tight and then put her in the water. I swapped out the free flow with the power pipe and it almost seems to be a little quiter (barely). Warmed it up, kept checking under the seat to make sure no hoses were blown off and then went about business as usual. Couldn't get hooked up even though the water was mostly calm. Fastest I could register was 70.5 but it was after the sun had gone down and didn't really do too many tower fly-by's. Perhaps I'm a little too use to this ski because I didn't even notice the obvious gain. Although I haven't put in the Vortech impeller yet, I noticed having the IC those RPM's seem to peg like crotch rocket. Would like to get some solid GPS #'s because now I'm hitting 8100 and 8150. When I did the Level I and Solas I could only get as high as 7950 and 71.9.

Wanted to post my thumbs up with this IC.

+1
    Nice!

You will notice a good difference once you get the SC impeller in. You lose a little boost when plumbing up the RR IC so that SC imp. gives you back what you lost.

Hold on!!!

+1
    I've had BOV's on cars and they needed to be adjusted however this Bosch is just a plug and play and I can't hear or know if it's working, can I?

Pain I see that you are pulling 70-71 on your new set up. I also notice that you are in Olympia, WA and could the elevation be a factor in speeds???? The reason I ask is because I thought that even without the ECu the IC will add alittle more on the prefromance. I know down here in GA the summer heat is a killer on my ski. I just ordered the power pipe and was going to go with the IC because the SC impellers are not in yet.

+1
    I'm at about 450 ft. and the temp has been mostly 60 - 70. I didn't get a chance to get the same water conditions with the IC as I did when I recorded a consistent 71.5 - 71.9. Now that I'm hitting 8150 at times I don't know if I need that repitch after all.

Pain,
    Yea man I do think you might need that impeller repitched. Is the acceleration stronger??? It should be pulling like a bull I need something else for my ski the SC impellers are not in so I ordered the power pipe. Just need to spend some more money

+1
    Jr. board member Richard (way2fast) has the Riva SC impellers in stock way cheaper than Riva sells them. Look him up!

Thread Information