Thread: some advise

some advise

im looking to get a ski for my girl i came across this add and it almost sounds to good to be true.. the guy says he has an 87 x-2 thats been sitting for a year and has lots of aftermarket parts he says all your gonna need to do is clean the carbs and put a battery.. also i have another x-2 that we used for parts i can throw that in as well.. and i have a tandem sport jet ski that ran good a year ago and also needs a battery and carbs cleaned i also have a extra tamden sport for parts as well both come with a single trailer and he has two extra 650 motor to throw into the deal.. all this for the price of $875. so what do you think guys should i get it or should i be sceptical..any input would help. thanks

Hmmm...I would at least look at what he's trying to sell and talk to him a little bit. He could be a genuine person or he could have a pile of junk he just wants out of his yard. It certainly seems like a too good to be true price for all he's offering. But you don't have to agree to buy...just have a looksee and go with your gut when you check it all out.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzenegger View Post
    Hmmm...I would at least look at what he's trying to sell and talk to him a little bit. He could be a genuine person or he could have a pile of junk he just wants out of his yard. It certainly seems like a too good to be true price for all he's offering. But you don't have to agree to buy...just have a looksee and go with your gut when you check it all out.

Yea....don't send any dang deposit to "hold" them for ya either.

Thread Information