Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Lake Lion
    +1

750 780 Porting GroupK

Has anyone gotten their SL ported by Klemm? How did you like it? Who else is good or better? Thanks

Lake Mead Bum & BTLS Mark starflight's Avatar
    +1
    I would recommend (as well as many others) Randy @ www.watcon.com

+1
    Talk to SantaCruz as well...

n

I don't know if GroupK would have a clue about polaris these days. My only experience was they ported a pair of my 96xp cyls a long time ago. they're pricy, and everyone that was looked at my cyls porting has questioned their worked. I'm not the most mechanically inclined, but I trust the ones that looked at their port work, specifically C&S fun center owner and ex pwc racer sam schaffner and Kurt, owner of watercross of texas(back in the day).
    JOE

+1
    If Randy can do them for you there is nobody better to have them done by he will not cheat on any little detail unlike a lot of the other guys out there !!!!
    I had mine checked by him and who ever did them before i got them had no clue on what they where doing ,to me they looked great until he explained to me about how they should look .Porting is an art there are many guys who think they can do it but they really don't know what they are doing just becareful with who you chose ,it's hard to tell because unless you no what your looking at you can't tell how there suppose to be done it's a tuff call .but i would check with Randy but i know he's very busy right now but if you can have him do them over the winter it's worth the wait

+1

Lake Lion
    +1
    Thanks for the input guys. It's just that Harry seems so through with his test. His knowledge and attention detail is amazing. I hope Randy and Lowell can PM some light on why their package is better. I have three Sea Lions, and I want those four-strokes to hear me roar!

i would take it to a shop that has a flow jet or unless you get in contact with sumbody like randy at watcon.com

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by hotbutta View Post
    Thanks for the input guys. It's just that Harry seems so through with his test. His knowledge and attention detail is amazing. I hope Randy and Lowell can PM some light on why their package is better. I have three Sea Lions, and I want those four-strokes to hear me roar!
    I'd be more worried about Klemm proving his porting works. Not to say too much bad BUT he was one of the guys that stated the Matrix would run on pump gas...it dont!! I wouldn't have minded much but he ducked me when I asked him what happened and where they went wrong. Not cool in my book.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    The SL can Roar, but a 750 will never run with the big stock 4 strokers.The 1200 Trippple pipe Matrix will run with the big dogs,but a 750 should stay on the porch. Not saying a 750 won't turn heads and spank a few skis that are bigger if done right,but a 750 will never run 68 mph without NOS.If then.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information