Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Something about RE's Block Offs

I've got them week ago from Greenhulk, and yesterday tested them in high chop, and what can i say HUGE difference from stock OPAS! I was amazed how stable boat is tracking with no porpoising even at high speeds. It really worth the money! Thanks Jerry !

Joe

Same Here

put them on last weekend and am out on Lake Cumberland (KY) this weekend! Huge difference! Also, I put the R&D Aquavein intake grate on before this trip and after last weekends RE install test drive and this grate ROCKS!!!!! High Chop and this thing is straight as an arrow.

I used to get the feeling of standing on a piece of plywood that was sitting on a bunch of marbles (wiggle) and that is gone.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by RNX View Post
    I've got them week ago from Greenhulk, and yesterday tested them in high chop, and what can i say HUGE difference from stock OPAS! I was amazed how stable boat is tracking with no porpoising even at high speeds. It really worth the money! Thanks Jerry !

+1
    does it help minimize how the RXP will follow crosswakes when in traffic? thats the one thing that bugs me about the RXP hull

Joe
    You mean the 'autosteer'? I will check that today and make sure I respond tonight, I didn't notice it but I wasn't really paying attention per say.

One thing I am noticing is that to go straight sometimes the handlbars will be sort of 'cocked' sideways at about a 1 o'clock to 7 o'clock angle.......ANyone else have that issue?

Joe

Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    does it help minimize how the RXP will follow crosswakes when in traffic? thats the one thing that bugs me about the RXP hull

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedHito View Post
    One thing I am noticing is that to go straight sometimes the handlbars will be sort of 'cocked' sideways at about a 1 o'clock to 7 o'clock angle.......ANyone else have that issue?
    This has only happened to me after installing a wedge...correcting the steering cable length is a chore.

Quote Originally Posted by RX951 View Post
    No. Bow still tends to dart a wee bit.

Quote Originally Posted by RNX View Post

+1 Very nice indeed.

+1
    Glad you like them!

+1
    The REs made more sense than the Riva Pro Series because they are longer and finish the hull design. I've had both and honestly can't tell the difference. But if I had to do it again I'd still pay the extra $20 or so and get the REs just because it seems to make more sense design-wise.

I have one question... Do you miss your opas?? There's alot to be said for being able to parallel park your ski.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information