Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Pro 1200 Triple Pipe Kit

I reset my ski to 100% stock so I'm selling my 1200 pipe kit. Includes the hood kit, 3 inch pipe section to weld on to stock silencer, and a main inline water filter that gets installed before the distribution manifold. Pipes have a little bit of wear on them and hoses are a little dirty but nothing bad. New owner should stock up on a bunch of stainless steel washers to get more clearance between pipes duing initial install.

Purchaser will have to order up 4 spool mounts from Factory pipe as they are expoxied to the hull of my boat. The threaded stud that mounts the MAG pipe to the engine mount has the end of a 4mm Allen ball socket head in it, but it can be installed with two slim metric "jam" nuts and removed this way as well (how I removed it). You could also install it by threading it into the pipe mount and then install the whole assembly. You will also have to order up three overboard pissers as well as they are in my ski as well.

I also have the three 11.3mm Keihin pop-off springs and a clean set of instrictions...

$600 plus $100 for shipping....Box will probably weigh around 75 - 90 pounds...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1200Pipes1.JPG 
Views:	197 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	87996   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1200Pipes2.JPG 
Views:	157 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	87997  

+1
    This is a great deal i know there where guys looking to improve pro 1200's so here you go

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Are the tripple pro 1200 pipes different from the Virage tripple?
    Champdog,were are you located?

+1
    yes and Dan he's in Mi. somewhere

Yes they are for the Pro 1200 and I live in Minnesota...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Champdog View Post
    Yes they are for the Pro 1200 and I live in Minnesota...
    Man i thought you where in Mi.

Nope, lowley old Minnesota where if we elect Al Frakken for Senator, you'd probably hear me scream in fear all the way in Michigan....

I was looking to put pipes on my stock PRO 1200 but I just don't think I would be able to tune the ski myself. I could probably get the pipes in I am just not good with carbs. I am in S.E. Michigan and I don't know where I could take it to have them put in. I am still thinking about buying them. Does Factory pipe still have the missing pieces and how much would it cost. What else would I need for the ski to get it running good with these pipes?

Thanks

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Champdog should be able to tell you what jets and tuning should be to be close except for fine tuning. Putting them in isn't that hard.

I had like a mile-long response, but apparently I wasn't logged in or got logged out so here's the condensed version...

With the notes I will make to the stock instructions and the assistance / photos on this site under the topic I started for this boat as well as others, anyone can install these.

I am selling these because I no longer have time to monkey with these skis. I don't live on a lake so "dialing" any ski in becomes time and labor intensive. I got real sick of installing a jetting package, taking it to the lake, not getting any changes and having to tear back into the carburetors, which while not that hard, does take it's own sweet time. The best I got this thing to run is when it lit the pipes at around 4500- 5000 RPM and then it pulled like a freight train. I never was able to get any throttle transition to my liking from idle to gone mode.

For sure you want to get a one piece head, re-mapped CDI, and probably invest in some bigger - better carburetors.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information