Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Stratford,Ct
    Posts
    960

    The 100 gas card is BS

    I bought my RXT-X about 4 weeks ago and the fine print said
    that the rxpx and rxtx were excluded from the gas card giveaway.

    Now everywhere it says you get one with it!


  2. #2
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Crest Hill, IL
    Posts
    9,512
    +1
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto J View Post
    I bought my RXT-X about 4 weeks ago and the fine print said
    that the rxpx and rxtx were excluded from the gas card giveaway.

    Now everywhere it says you get one with it!


    Go back and talk to the dealer, they should be able to get you a card...

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Stratford,Ct
    Posts
    960
    Ya,i got to go there thur to get my maint light shut off

  4. #4
    Ya pretty much everybody gets them unless in some of the fine print that you signed says "dealer retains all rebates"

  5. #5
    MrDigitaL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Music City
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Otto J View Post
    Ya,i got to go there thur to get my maint light shut off
    You can hold down the set button for 2 seconds.
    That should turn the light off.

    I did it to my 2000 rx.

  6. #6
    King_Of_Fun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Catawba Island, Ohio
    Posts
    2,703
    That doesn't work with any of the 4-Tecs... Ron

  7. #7
    MikeyT750's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Jacksonville NC
    Posts
    34

    Unhappy Gas Card Taking FOREVER

    Man I am getting pretty impatient waiting for my gas card. I was lucky and bought my T-X after they lifted the RXP/RXT-X stipulation for it but that was like 2 weeks ago. Saturday will be 3 weeks and Gas isn't getting any well much cheaper. The Stealership 7-10 days so I am giving them the benefit of the doubt. How long has it taken people to get these????

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Stratford,Ct
    Posts
    960
    I called the dealer and they looked into it and said it will be on its way!
    Sweet>

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyT750 View Post
    Man I am getting pretty impatient waiting for my gas card. I was lucky and bought my T-X after they lifted the RXP/RXT-X stipulation for it but that was like 2 weeks ago. Saturday will be 3 weeks and Gas isn't getting any well much cheaper. The Stealership 7-10 days so I am giving them the benefit of the doubt. How long has it taken people to get these????
    Dealers have nothing to do with the gas card , BRP handles the cards.
    Your dealer has no control of it.

  10. #10
    King_Of_Fun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Catawba Island, Ohio
    Posts
    2,703
    Here's the PDF file from sea-doo.com. You will have to blow it up to 200x to read it and move through the screen several times to readd all the lines. They do talk about engines less than 215-hp and engines over 215-hp, so it would have to include the X-boats. But it also says something like "See your Sea Doo dealer for details." If you can't get the $1000 gas card, at least tell them you want the 3-year extended warranty. At least you will be able to sell the ski a lot easier with some warranty left... Ron
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What is the best gas can to use for filling up your PWC?
    By snowboarder660 in forum Open Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 08:45 AM
  2. Gas Card from SeaDoo
    By RustySeaRustyDoo in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 10:42 AM
  3. Got My $300.00 Gas Card
    By Dr Len in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 10:31 PM
  4. Removing the intake grate how is this done
    By Matt in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 10:29 PM
  5. The LAST Christmas Giving is ON!!!!!.
    By Pistonwash in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-23-2005, 02:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •