Please i need help and im new in this faq with my gp1300r 03 spark????????

Hi to evrybody i need help, after cleaning my injeccion and putin it very correctly again in its place i start my gpr and it seems that one of the cylinders is not recieving the correct spark or electricity. i have checked out all the electricity box all the cables and evrything i removed, no code error, no warning no nothing.but a baby could recognise that there is to much vibration and the engine is not making its normal noise please i have changed the 3 sparks and checked out all electricity cables testing them an it carrys on please if somebody could help me or recognise the problem ansewer me as soon as posible thankyou...........and please help me if you can soorry about my english im spanish
    Last edited by RAY82; 08-12-2008 at 03:48 PM.

+1
    Welcome to the forum

Were you having the same problem before you "cleaned your injection" ?

Go back over everything you touched and hopefully you will find it.

help im going crazy

hi thanks very much,no i didnt have this problem before and im going crfazy checking it out and everything seems ok but i still have the problem

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    One way to narrow it down is leave the spark plug wire on cylinder 1 and take the spark plug wires out of cylinder 2 and 3 out and ground them start the engine and see if it runs. If it runs then take 1 out and put 2 on and try again then with 3 by checking one cylinder at a time you will narrow which cylinder is the problem when you have the spark plug wire on that cylinder and it does not start or barley runs. Once you find which one it is then you need to see if you are loosing spark or you lost fuel, Being you did not have the problem before you cleaned the injectors.

it still vibrating to much and making another noise

i have cheked out evrything this is impossible even the last cylinder starting from behind which i called cylinder 1 is not even hot is not heating corectly. but it does move all the engine is moving in the wright way and and i have looked all the bolbs all the wires they look okey realy imposible im going crazy and here in spain yamaha dielers are more for boats not to many jetskies help please

THE PLATE MAN JIM'S PERFORMANCE's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by RAY82 View Post
    i have cheked out evrything this is impossible even the last cylinder starting from behind which i called cylinder 1 is not even hot is not heating corectly. but it does move all the engine is moving in the wright way and and i have looked all the bolbs all the wires they look okey realy imposible im going crazy and here in spain yamaha dielers are more for boats not to many jetskies help please
    I don't think you understand how I'm telling you to check it read my post again and try running 1 cylinder at a time.

what do the plugs look like? The vibration sounds like plug or possibly wire.

+1
    His first post states he replaced all three plugs.. I'd say if you can't narrow it down, video the motor running so we can all hear it.

here is the engine sounding

jims i did understand you spark 1 turns on cylinder alone all stars but not the third one or the first one starting from behind tha one doesnt start alone here is the sound of the engine to see if you could help me seriously thankyou very much to all and sorry my english .................................................. .................................................. ....................
    sorry im traing to upload the video with the sound of the engine and it want let me
    how can i send it????

i have got the video and evrything is ready but it want let me upload it there is no way and im loading it from my computer??????????????????

Thread Information