Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    EZ Dock of Long Island Shibby1485's Avatar
    +1

I was Assaulted Yesterday ~ Boat Owner today

Yesterday I was assualted which was pretty intimidating... but I'm fine, not injured or hurt or having any psychological problems with it... The police handled it (not as best as they should have) but it was handled nonetheless and I can write it off as another chapter of my life and put the police report of the assault in my baby book ... after i pin it on the refridgerator for a few days

and decided today i was on a mission, life's too short... i just bought a Superboat

www.superboatonline.com

I got a 24' Stepbottom with Merc EFI Offshore.... picked one up that looks brand new, but its used and babied by the owner, thing is as close to mint as you can get for a used boat.

I take official ownership of the title on Friday morning... I'm real excited about it.

Now i just need to continue unloading all my skis and parts to fund this sucker

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    Yesterday I was assualted which was pretty intimidating... but I'm fine, not injured or hurt or having any psychological problems with it... The police handled it (not as best as they should have) but it was handled nonetheless and I can write it off as another chapter of my life and put the police report of the assault in my baby book ... after i pin it on the refridgerator for a few days

and decided today i was on a mission, life's too short... i just bought a Superboat

www.superboatonline.com

I got a 24' Stepbottom with Merc EFI Offshore.... picked one up that looks brand new, but its used and babied by the owner, thing is as close to mint as you can get for a used boat.

I take official ownership of the title on Friday morning... I'm real excited about it.

Now i just need to continue unloading all my skis and parts to fund this sucker
    wow those are some nice boats

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibby1485 View Post
    Shibs, being sprayed with mace after making unwanted advances on a chick is not considered an assault - it's called self defense.

Seriously, what the hell happened?

Congrats on the new boat.

+1
    Yhea, no kidding... You can't just leave it as "I was assaulted" and that's it... come on now!

BTW - Nice boat!

+1
    long story short Franko... aggrevated assault, white trash truck driver with a criminal record... lost his shit in a commercial neighborhood with vehicles partially blocking the road and was pissed off his dump truck couldn't get through (even tho it could, he was jsut being a dick purposely..) words were exchanged and then i had the hands of a tattoeed up top to bottom 6' 3" guy wrapping his hands around my throat pulling me off the vehicle i was operating by my neck... that about sums it up... he left the scene in his dump truck... and was spotted in the area 20 minutes later and the officer taking my report went after him

nothing crazy, no charges pressed, he wasn't arrested... it's over with, no biggie

but the boat.... damn i'm still excited i just went outside to take pics bc it's in the boat yard next door to my workplace... but my camera battery is dead, so i'll post pics of it tomorrow or something

+1
    Did you provoke the guy with water balloons???

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by beerdart View Post
    Did you provoke the guy with water balloons???
    no no

u shoulda seen the action on the blokc later that day tho... WW3 of 4 businesses out on the street staking out behind cars and boats with water baloon launchers and super coakers filled with toilet water.... that was nasty...

the assault thing started by the truck driver being a wise ass trying to come at me while i was on a quad and he favored my side of the road intentionally with his truck... stopped dead in front of me and started cursing and wailing his arms telling me to get off the streets and stop blocking the roadway... i was like are you shitting me? there's plenty of room to go around me, why u all the way on this side of the road, he cursed and yelled more... and what set him off was when i told him to go F himself and flipped him the bird

i dont think i'll be flipping the bird to anymore truck drivers... even tho i did nothing illegal by doing so, it prompted him to assault me, and had i gotten totally ass kicked by the guy, it wouldn't have been worth it

very cool new boat man!!! You will enjoy it for sure. I have an off shore fishing boat. but I haev always wanted a 27-30ft off shore fun boat.

that sux about ole boy being a dick. Next time an open handed palm slap to his ear will maek him let go. a ruptured eardrum will do that to someone.

thats the great thing about Texas, with the new laws placed last Sept 1,2007, you could of legally shot his ass.............

THE OFFICAL SUPERDUTY!!!!!! superduty's Avatar
    +1
    crazy kids these days LO, glad your ok dude, that boat looks sweet, whats the top speed????

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information