+1

In Memory of Zach and Libby Waddle, please read

Last weekend turned out to be devastating loss for the watercraft community as we lost one of our most popular sponsored Pro freeriders (Zach Waddle and his girlfriend Libby Davis) when they were struck and killed by an unrelated out of control driver while out walking on Friday evening:
    http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/index.ssf?/base/news/1218513305163110.xml&coll=7&thispage=1

They left behind a 11 month old son Mason Joe Waddle.
    For more information on Zach and Libby and how you can help out little Mason Joe Waddles future please visit www.MasonsFuture.org
    100% of any contribution goes to the little guy.

Oregonian Newspaper Obituary- printed in today’s paper
    http://obits.oregonlive.com/Oregon/DeathNotices.asp?Page=Lifestory&PersonId=115537619

Oregonian Newspaper Online Guestbook
    http://obits.oregonlive.com/Oregon/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=115537619

Thank you for any help, thoughts and prayers you can offer.

John

BLOWSION
    e-mail: [email protected]
    P: 503.625.3616
    F: 503.625.1501

PO Box 104- 14420 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Road
    Sherwood, Oregon 97140 USA

__________________________________________________ ___

Just wanted to drop in from the X. The weekend was very sad indeed. Everyone is heartbroken over the loss. Sat. i spent the day filling 20 pages in a note book for Mason Zack and Libbys son. We are asking everyone to send me letters so i can add to it and make a nice album for the baby to read later in life. We are also collecting photos for a photo album and videos to make one large video.

Letters to be sent:
    EJ n Pamela
    P.O Box 634
    Clements, california 95227

If you prefer, you can use this email address to send your stories:
    [email protected]

Photos
    go to the x board user name cell block 726
    PM the user name above attn: Kenlynn she will give the info where to send photos

Video same thing X board user name rasper99
    Berry will give the info where to send video

when all is collected and put together it will be sent to John at Blowsion to give to the family.

Thanks for all the support to the family.
    Below is the link to the X just incase.

also please look at the following links
    mason
    www.MasonsFuture.org

please check out what the Oregonian wrote today. Very nice.
    http://obits.oregonlive.com/Oregon/D...onID=115537619
    make sure to sign the guest book

http://www.x-h2o.com/

+1
    Zachary Arthur Waddle WADDLE, Zachary Arthur
    December 25, 1982-August 9, 2008
    God gave Patti Kivela Shmilenko the ultimate Christmas present on Christmas day of 1982! A beautiful son. Her only child.
    Zach grew up near (and on) the water in the Willow Grove area of Longview, Wash. There, he would learn to become a skilled duck hunter, and salmon and steelhead fisherman. Zach also would become a world-class free rider Jet Ski competitor, ranked in the top 20 in the world. His mother was always proactive in all of Zach's hobbies and activities. Patti took Zach on his first trip to Europe in 2006 to represent the United States at the Spain I.F.W.A world Jet Ski competition. Zach also represented the United States in Bali, where he placed third. He also placed at events in Portugal and Pismo Beach, Calif.
    Zach was always very proud of his mother's very successful real estate business. But his mother had never missed (even) one of her son's little league or basketball games when he was growing up. Business was always a distant second when it came to her "Zachy."
    Patti would teach her only child the skills of horse riding on his own pony, as well as snow and water skiing. Water skiing then evolved into riding a WaveRunner and then to the Jet Ski. Zach and his best friend, Austin Kleine, would ride the Columbia River and chase freighters to catch their wakes. Jet skiing came unusually easy for Zach, and he excelled-performing complete flips and highly acrobatic maneuvers. His skills and athletic abilities helped him get noticed by John Dady, of Blowsion High Performance Jet Ski; John became Zach's close friend and sponsor.
    Zach graduated from R.A. Long High School in Longview, where he dated Libby Davis. Zach spent his first summer after high school working on a commercial fishing boat in Alaska, which was a dream (job) come true. Then he continued his education at Perry Technical Institute in Yakama, where he got an electrical instrument degree. Zach was employed as a journeyman instrument technician for Georgia Pacific in Wauna.
    Zach was extremely responsible, reliable, and had an incredible heart. His mother and stepfather, John Shmilenko (who share the same Dec. 25 birthday) were extremely proud of Zach for making his first home purchase at the age of 22. Three weeks ago, he saved for and purchased a brand new jet sled fishing boat for his passion for fishing.
    Zach and Libby's paths crossed again years later, and they would be blessed with the birth of Mason Joe Waddle, who will celebrate his first birthday on Aug. 20. Zach often spoke of the day when Mason would catch his first "springer" (spring Chinook salmon), as well as teaching his son to duck hunt, ride a dirt bike, and Jet Ski. Zach was a "man's man," and looked forward to sharing the love of the outdoors with his son.
    Zach's best achievement was that he was an incredible and loving father. He will be deeply missed by all who knew and loved him.
    Services will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, Aug. 15 at Longview Community Church in Longview, Wash. In lieu of flowers, please donate to M.A.D.D (Mothers Against Drunk Driving). Please sign the online guest book at www.oregonlive.com/obits.

+1
    Our deepest sympathies, condolences, love and prayers are extended to both the Waddle and Davis families...

I invite all DJSA and local Bay Area racers and crews to join me at race-9 in Pittsburg, where we will honor both Zach and Libby at our riders meeting. Half of the entries collected, and any additional donations made, will be forwarded to the Mason Waddle trust fund.

Our prayers are with you,

Jim Lambert

+1
    Jim,
    Money is tight right now, but I can pitch in extra $$ for baby Mason when I see you at race 9. I wish I could do more.

Thoughts and prayers out to the families.

-Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by TIOARI View Post
    Our deepest sympathies, condolences, love and prayers are extended to both the Waddle and Davis families...

I invite all DJSA and local Bay Area racers and crews to join me at race-9 in Pittsburg, where we will honor both Zach and Libby at our riders meeting. Half of the entries collected, and any additional donations made, will be forwarded to the Mason Waddle trust fund.

Our prayers are with you,

Jim Lambert
    Last edited by mavrick816; 08-14-2008 at 10:59 PM.

2007 World Finals Beer Pong Champion
    I got something for Mason

Thread Information