Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

RXP-X or RXT-X ?

Those of you lucky enought to own or have ridden these skis which ski is faster on a average lake with average conditions? Lucking to buy but not sure which way to go. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by gsxr1000driver View Post
    Those of you lucky enought to own or have ridden these skis which ski is faster on a average lake with average conditions? Lucking to buy but not sure which way to go. Thanks!
    the rxpx is faster on average it usually arourd 69mph the rxtx runs usually 67-68mph in perfoect conditions. How do you plan on using the ski?

If you ride on glass or slightly larger, get the RXP-X; if you ride in anything larger than chop, get the RXT-X... Ron

+1
    i think they are both great boats but if u want nimble and speed like a ferarri u get an RXP-X ............ if u want ride and some speed like a cadillac u get a RXT-X !!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by REID2168 View Post
    i think they are both great boats but if u want nimble and speed like a ferarri u get an RXP-X ............ if u want ride and some speed like a cadillac u get a RXT-X !!!!!!!!!! PERIOD!

perfect description.

ive been lucky enough to have ridden both the t-x is an animal but not as raw as the p-x which is more nimple and bites when provoked....ive a 4" scar on my leg from running mine in lol.
    for being on a lake the p-x hands down but if you like comfort and in chop and like going out with friends on the back go t-x.
    whatever you choose mate im sure youl enjoy there both wild in their own ways.

I just picked up the p-x and i love it ya it beats you up a little bit on choppy water but hey thats what makes it fun. Either ski you cant go wrong with

+1
    Two totally different animals. If you dont know the difference in the 2 different hulls i would suggest to ridem both and then you will know what you need per your riding preferences.

OK, dumb question, but I think that I know the answer to it.... is the only difference size, being that the RXT-X is bigger, therefore heavier, and does better on chop?

right now I ride a GTX SC, and it does pretty well in the chop herre on the Chesapeake bay.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt2GPinPA View Post
    OK, dumb question, but I think that I know the answer to it.... is the only difference size, being that the RXT-X is bigger, therefore heavier, and does better on chop?
    Yep, RXT platform is more stable for multiple riders,
    also in some states like Florida a 3 seater is required by law for towing a tube or wake boarder...

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Walt2GPinPA View Post

right now I ride a GTX SC, and it does pretty well in the chop herre on the Chesapeake bay.
    a mate had a red gtx sc 185hp and had a o of an rxt we had.....the gtx is now sold and hes after the rxt and the t-x is another leauge again imho.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information