Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Well, things at the OTHER site or comming to a head!!

Seems some things are going down and they are planning to REMOVE the super mod status for myself.
    Though this is not confirmed, it has something to do with there lawyers. (nothing I did wrong)
    BLA BLA BLA.
    All that time,effort, and plain [email protected] I had to endure. just to get slapped in the face.
    To all those that know me and warned me of being thrown under the bus,
    well you were right.

Now all I have to do is find a POLITICLY CORRECT way of responding to steph.
    And just think, NO MODERATION for 16 hours. They all go home a 5pm eastern time and don't return until 8 am.
    HMMMMMMMMMMM
    I can see the trouble brewing now.

Anyway, I'M BACK
    Rudedog

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudedog View Post
    Seems some things are going down and they are planning to REMOVE the super mod status for myself.
    Though this is not confirmed, it has something to do with there lawyers. (nothing I did wrong)
    BLA BLA BLA.
    All that time,effort, and plain [email protected] I had to endure. just to get slapped in the face.
    well you were right.

And just think, NO MODERATION for 16 hours. They all go home a 5pm eastern time and don't return until 8 am.
    HMMMMMMMMMMM

Anyway, I'M BACK
    Rudedog

What's up Sir!

We ain't got lawyers, but we got our own 'good ole boys' crew though...see members HOSS and JP for any issues!

Banned User
    BLA BLA BLA.
    well you were right.

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Anyway, I'M BACK
    Rudedog
    You were quiet as a mouse, only came out once in awhile, there are worse mods over there than you, or should say mod.
    Don't worry about being thrown under the bus, at least you're not on the short bus, like the other mod. Hummm I think yo yamma posted a pic of her in here somwhere. Definatly looks like short bus material too me, I can't tell you where it is, but it's a locked post in this section, if that helps. FUNNY STUFF
    Last edited by ski pimp; 08-13-2008 at 11:29 PM.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by ski pimp View Post
    You were quiet as a mouse, only came out once in awhile, there are worse mods over there than you, or should say mod.
    Don't worry about being thrown under the bus, at least you're not on the short bus, like the other mod. Hummm I think yo yamma posted a pic of her in here somwhere. Definatly looks like short bus material too me, I can't tell you where it is, but it's a locked post in this section, if that helps. FUNNY STUFF
    http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthre...t=68562&page=4

Check mate I presume >>>> LOL

Rudedog

G DAMIT, I am luaghing so hard right now I am about to pi$$ my pants.

Thnx for the pick me up.
    Now I have to go to bed with that dam image stuck in my brain.

Rudedog

BLA BLA BLA.
    well you were right.

HMMMMMMMMMMM

Anyway, I'M BACK
    Rudedog
    Yep they sure have their ways over at the DARK SIDE FOR SURE I thought you were a decent moderator I didnt see you flipping out on every-one like lisa lisa who has made more enemies than any-one on the net ! using her so called moderater power to an all new abusive level , I just don't get why SBT allows this kind of treatment of the people on their site ? , don't they understand it is hurting their bizz and they are now loosing money over this insane game that the 2 steph + lisa are playing with people for their own amusment ! .

Quote Originally Posted by ski pimp View Post
    Short Bus material ! I like it ! I think thats the one they don't let them get on unless they have had their med's !.

Well, it happened.
    NO MORE MODERATION AFTER 5 pm eastern time.
    In a post by steph, all super mods status moderators are terminated
    due to the advice of there lawyers and "there legal responsablities".
    Though they will help as REGULAR mods in there perspecitve areas,
    there will no longer be a "oversite" moderator.

Rudedog

+1
    Somehow me thinks Greenhulk will get a jump in members! Ha ha...

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information