technics for ramping your pwc???

I was wondering what type of technics does everyone use for unloading and loading their ski in the water to make the life easier. I used to put the ski in with a hoist at my parents place, but now i want to go to a lot more places and will be ramping it often by myself. how do you guys tie the front off? have you made custom ropes with clips for tying off while parking? Any cool ideas you could pass off to myself or other? Just looking for anything different or easier than the usual just throw a rope around a pole and handle bar. I was also thinking about making some sort of catwalk for the trailer. Its very easy to slip off the trailer while walking on it when wet....Any thing to make the process easier.

The ski's have taken a "backseat" to the Corvette DarthAWM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangous View Post
    I was wondering what type of technics does everyone use for unloading and loading their ski in the water to make the life easier. I used to put the ski in with a hoist at my parents place, but now i want to go to a lot more places and will be ramping it often by myself. how do you guys tie the front off? have you made custom ropes with clips for tying off while parking? Any cool ideas you could pass off to myself or other? Just looking for anything different or easier than the usual just throw a rope around a pole and handle bar. I was also thinking about making some sort of catwalk for the trailer. Its very easy to slip off the trailer while walking on it when wet....Any thing to make the process easier.
    If you have a chance to mod the trailer, covering the bottom of the trailer ni expande metal allows a large walking surface(I onlt have the front part of mine cover and nothing sucks worse than stepping off into nothing)

Quote Originally Posted by DarthAWM View Post
    If you have a chance to mod the trailer, covering the bottom of the trailer ni expande metal allows a large walking surface(I onlt have the front part of mine cover and nothing sucks worse than stepping off into nothing)
    Good idea.... I will have to see where i can locate some of that...

Thread Information