Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    +1

DJSA Race Announcement

To all DJSA Series Racers,

Because of the high quality level of racing you exhibit each race, the IJSBA is contemplating the idea of allowing qualification to the upcoming World Finals based on your performance and standings at DJSA sanctioned races. This is in an effort to allow capable Bay Area racers the opportunity to qualify for the WF's locally, without having to travel long distances to do so.

The IJSBA welcomes your calls to discuss your race experience and qualifications. As of now, recognition of DJSA race participation and performance will be evaluated on a rider by rider basis. The IJSBA can be reached at (714) 751-8695.

This is an incredible compliment to the professionalism each of you continually displays at our races, and I am honored to have the opportunity of seeing this happen. Thank you for being the pros that you are, in each and every class.

Sincerely,
    Jim Lambert
    Last edited by TIOARI; 08-14-2008 at 10:55 PM.

+1
    That is great news.

Oh Man!!!

I am going to need a faster ride!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by schrocketman View Post
    I am going to need a faster ride!
    That's ok Schrocket... just follow me.

Hey Jim...this validates the efforts you have brought. It will be an honor for some of us to carry that forward to the next level.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	run 30.gif 
Views:	58 
Size:	277.9 KB 
ID:	88868  

+1
    I can see I'm going to be saying this 100 times.... These are YOUR efforts, not mine, and I'm damn proud of each and everyone of you!!!

I might even be there at the WF to cheer you guys on.
    Mike and John of the "Ski Clinic" DJSA safety ski team will be at K-38's training all week and there is a slight chance Phil and Danny will be there as well to join them. They will be "working" the races as part of their training, and if the entire team goes, I'm bringing the motorhome so I can charge them each $40 a night for a place to sleep!

As I stated I'm proud of each of you, and I am thankful to the IJSBA for recognizing YOUR efforts during the past 2 years of racing. There is much more racing to come in the future!

jim

+1
    Jim thats so awesome! With your efforts people can qualify for the WF without spending thousands traveling the country.

Thumbs up

Damm Jim..That is GREAT news. The bay area has a great turnout for racing. Its good to see that IJSBA recognizes it, and does not think its just a bunch of "OUTLAWS" as people on another forum did. (shame on them!!!) It’s a testiment to Jim, his staff, and ALL the Nor. Cal Racers! I'd love to see the points leaders and then some at the WF's! EXCELLENT JOB GUYS…Jim..When we meet up, I'll buy you a brew. (since I re-evaluated letting you ride my ski)
    MAV/Shrock…Youd stay in your designated class. I think you guys should GO FOR IT! I better get my room real fast, because Nor. Cal will be invading Havasu soon!

+1
    You guys are killing me!!! They're NOT MY EFFORTS...
    (When you see me reply with "nme" that's texting for NOT MY EFFORTS!!!) If you guys are going to thank someone, thank each other, and then thank the IJSBA - all of this was their idea and I think it's all just way too cool!

Dubzter - I've re-evaluated the re-evaluation of the offer to ride your ski, and I'm going to have to do the shocking thing and pass up the offer of a 32 oz non fat iced latte from the Carreon camp...

and you probably think I'm going to ask for a ride on that awesome green ski afterall but what I would really like most...

is for you to autograph that incredible picture I have on my office wall - of that talented rider on the green #21 Kawasaki, making history on the waters of Six Flags in one of the most thrilling races I've ever seen in PWC racing.

After I get that photo signed - then I'll take your ski for a run around the park while drinking an iced latte at the same time! Your entire team are like GODS TO ME and I want autographs from all of them!

Be safe dubz

jim
    Last edited by TIOARI; 08-14-2008 at 05:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TIOARI View Post
    You guys are killing me!!! They're NOT MY EFFORTS...
    (When you see me reply with "nme" that's texting for NOT MY EFFORTS!!!)
    If you guys are going to thank someone, thank each other, and then thank the IJSBA - all of this was their idea and I think it's just way too cool!

jim
    I see your point Jim..But without YOUR efforts, racers would be just "practicing", instead of "Qualifying"....!

+1
    All I have to say is...Yeah Baby!

What a surprise huh???

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information