Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Saturday 8/23/08 (not a ride)

    I know it's not a ride, but I didn't want to fudge up the forums for a local only event.

    If anyone is interested, at Vinci's Bar and Grill on Route 537 they are having hardcore psycho midget wrestling as well as a wet t-shirt contest. Sounds like it is going to be a good time. It starts at 9PM. Plenty of parking and I am sure they will have drink specials. It is the bar right after Great Adventure and right before the Wawa gas station. It is about 2 minutes from Route 195. Hopefully some of you guys can make it. It's a decent little bar.


  2. #2
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by masterg2 View Post
    I know it's not a ride, but I didn't want to fudge up the forums for a local only event.

    If anyone is interested, at Vinci's Bar and Grill on Route 537 they are having hardcore psycho midget wrestling as well as a wet t-shirt contest. Sounds like it is going to be a good time. It starts at 9PM. Plenty of parking and I am sure they will have drink specials. It is the bar right after Great Adventure and right before the Wawa gas station. It is about 2 minutes from Route 195. Hopefully some of you guys can make it. It's a decent little bar.
    I may have to check that out... Its close to my house... What could be better than midget wrestling and wet boobies... Wet midget boobies?

  3. #3
    haha. dude i about pissed myself when i passed by there today heading to englishtown. later my buddy and i went for a few beers and we got the info and i just said, there is no way i can miss this. if the wrestling sux, how can wet tshirts suck?

  4. #4
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by masterg2 View Post
    haha. dude i about pissed myself when i passed by there today heading to englishtown. later my buddy and i went for a few beers and we got the info and i just said, there is no way i can miss this. if the wrestling sux, how can wet tshirts suck?
    Have you ever been to jackson? Wet t shirts aren't that cool when the girls got no teeth... But hey... who am I to judge?

  5. #5
    lol! ive lived 15 mins from jackson all my life. well, maybe 20. but yeah i know what you mean. thankfully though i think they will truck in some out of towners. alright so if the boobies arent the best, at least you cant go wrong with midget wrestling?

  6. #6
    Rehab'ed Ron sixtydashone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Toms River
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    the girls got no teeth... But hey... who am I to judge?
    Hey... they probably give great Gummers!

  7. #7
    haha! i wont be looking anywhere near their teeth, or lack there of.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    You cant make this shit up!!! 79malibu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    NJ/PA
    Posts
    739
    I gotta see this

  10. #10
    I hope a few of you can make it to this event! It HAS to be awesome...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 8/23/08 F-Cove or Tices Anyone?
    By Docbones in forum Northeast
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 05:06 PM
  2. Saturday 8/23/08 (not a ride)
    By masterg2 in forum Northeast
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 07:50 PM
  3. Where not to ride your Sea Doo
    By rangermtb5 in forum Sea Doo Open Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-04-2008, 02:26 AM
  4. How NOT to ride your SEADOO video instruction
    By YoYamma in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 10:07 PM
  5. Lake Anna, VA, Saturday, December 23
    By JAG in forum Northeast
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2006, 08:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •