Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Saturday 8/23/08 (not a ride)

I know it's not a ride, but I didn't want to fudge up the forums for a local only event.

If anyone is interested, at Vinci's Bar and Grill on Route 537 they are having hardcore psycho midget wrestling as well as a wet t-shirt contest. Sounds like it is going to be a good time. It starts at 9PM. Plenty of parking and I am sure they will have drink specials. It is the bar right after Great Adventure and right before the Wawa gas station. It is about 2 minutes from Route 195. Hopefully some of you guys can make it. It's a decent little bar.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by masterg2 View Post
    I know it's not a ride, but I didn't want to fudge up the forums for a local only event.

If anyone is interested, at Vinci's Bar and Grill on Route 537 they are having hardcore psycho midget wrestling as well as a wet t-shirt contest. Sounds like it is going to be a good time. It starts at 9PM. Plenty of parking and I am sure they will have drink specials. It is the bar right after Great Adventure and right before the Wawa gas station. It is about 2 minutes from Route 195. Hopefully some of you guys can make it. It's a decent little bar.
    I may have to check that out... Its close to my house... What could be better than midget wrestling and wet boobies... Wet midget boobies?

haha. dude i about pissed myself when i passed by there today heading to englishtown. later my buddy and i went for a few beers and we got the info and i just said, there is no way i can miss this. if the wrestling sux, how can wet tshirts suck?

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by masterg2 View Post
    haha. dude i about pissed myself when i passed by there today heading to englishtown. later my buddy and i went for a few beers and we got the info and i just said, there is no way i can miss this. if the wrestling sux, how can wet tshirts suck?
    Have you ever been to jackson? Wet t shirts aren't that cool when the girls got no teeth... But hey... who am I to judge?

lol! ive lived 15 mins from jackson all my life. well, maybe 20. but yeah i know what you mean. thankfully though i think they will truck in some out of towners. alright so if the boobies arent the best, at least you cant go wrong with midget wrestling?

Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    the girls got no teeth... But hey... who am I to judge?
    Hey... they probably give great Gummers!

haha! i wont be looking anywhere near their teeth, or lack there of.

You cant make this shit up!!! 79malibu's Avatar
    I gotta see this

I hope a few of you can make it to this event! It HAS to be awesome...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information