Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: My 1200 tripple

+1

Talking My 1200 tripple

Well i have a tripple pipe 1200 and thought i post up what is going on and what im doing in my urge for over 80. At mudbug i clicked off a 73.1 heatsoaked with a fuel leak to 1 and 2 cylinder. Before that i was running rich but didnt get to tune it in. Now im replacing my bendix and replacing i think what will end up being a needle and seat on my carbs cause about 12 gallons of fuel leaked into my hull somehow. I think needle and seat got stuck and leaked out of carb while sitting over night. Planning to send my rideplate off to jim to get the ff mod. Tune in the carbs and tighten exhaust clamps that are loose. I have one that was loose and for how long who knows so that wasnt helping.
    buying gps this week.
    Gunna do alittle hull trueing and have to check my pump shoe to make sure it is perfect tomorrow.
    Also got my new impeller which is a 14/20 repitched to a 12/19 to get my rpms up and push out more water.
    Goal 80 before winter hits. If no success or maybe if i do keep reading for what will come.

Quote Originally Posted by bajaeater View Post
    Well i have a tripple pipe 1200 and thought i post up what is going on and what im doing in my urge for over 80. At mudbug i clicked off a 73.1 heatsoaked with a fuel leak to 1 and 2 cylinder. Before that i was running rich but didnt get to tune it in. Now im replacing my bendix and replacing i think what will end up being a needle and seat on my carbs cause about 12 gallons of fuel leaked into my hull somehow. I think needle and seat got stuck and leaked out of carb while sitting over night. Planning to send my rideplate off to jim to get the ff mod. Tune in the carbs and tighten exhaust clamps that are loose. I have one that was loose and for how long who knows so that wasnt helping.
    buying gps this week.
    Gunna do alittle hull trueing and have to check my pump shoe to make sure it is perfect tomorrow.
    Also got my new impeller which is a 14/20 repitched to a 12/19 to get my rpms up and push out more water.
    Goal 80 before winter hits. If no success or maybe if i do keep reading for what will come.
    12 gallons of fuel!!! thats heaps...
    Good luck with the 80+

Caution raider fan in the area !!
    +1
    buying gps this week.
    SEND YOUR carbs to OSIDEBILL .

+1
    from what ive read he knows what hes doing but i can take them apart and rebuild them in no time myself. I have to save my money for stuff i cant do but thank you for the suggestion. They were just rebuilt i guess some gunk got in and made needle and seat stick. Ill find out soon. I WISH JIM WOULD GIVE ME A DEAL FOR MY RIDEPLATE MOD FOR MY BIRTHDAY. lol now that would be nice.

If your not doing something, its hard to screw up. stlouisramsfan's Avatar
    What kind of gains do you think jims plate will give you? 2mph?

+1
    well with the plate and shoe setup right prolly about 3 or i hope. Im prolly gunna cut my extended tabs too but im debating that cause of the rough water were i ride. I have smooth at times but my ski takes the chop like crap and its prolly just my setup. I think just about any decent ski can outrun me in the chop. I just always get a jump when we get a slightly smooth spot or light chop.

well with the plate and shoe setup right prolly about 3 or i hope. Im prolly gunna cut my extended tabs too but im debating that cause of the rough water were i ride. I have smooth at times but my ski takes the chop like crap and its prolly just my setup. I think just about any decent ski can outrun me in the chop. I just always get a jump when we get a slightly smooth spot or light chop.

whatevr,your boats slow

+1

Talking

post up ur videos with us all riding in louisianna. Look at who's always in camera view. lol

+1
    got some parts on the way so hopefullly ill be up and running this weekend.

Bajaeater good luck with the ski, it's not far fetched for a triple 1200 to hit 80, I know of one that will hit 81-82 all day long
    One thing you will want to do (I believe you have not yet??) is to update to an 05 pump... helps alot with the right plate, intake, tab set up for sure...

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information