Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

09 260 Hp Ultra?

I have been told from a reliable source, that they seen a picture on a dealers pc, of a new model ultra with 260 hp. Anyone else heard or seen this?

I heard they're dropping the SC and going 300 horse w/ turbo setup. Also adding some bells.

I heard that only BNG will be on the 09 Ultra. Cant really see them changing it so soon. There are still bugs to work out with what we have.

Im thinking why only add 10 HP to the mix. Is it to 5 up the 255X models from SD.

Of coarse this will be proven wrong with the luck Ive had lately.

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    I heard that only BNG will be on the 09 Ultra. Cant really see them changing it so soon. There are still bugs to work out with what we have.

Im thinking why only add 10 HP to the mix. Is it to 5 up the 255X models from SD.

Of coarse this will be proven wrong with the luck Ive had lately.
    I thought you might have one sitting in your shed skips. I think the way you fly the Kawasaki flag they should give you one. Keep up the good work. Cheers

Boy do I wish I had connections like that. To them Im just another customer.

Quote Originally Posted by fussy1 View Post
    I thought you might have one sitting in your shed skips. I think the way you fly the Kawasaki flag they should give you one. Keep up the good work. Cheers
    +1 I wish they had an understanding of what Skip is contributing to their craft from a performance perspective.... they'd give him 10 units

Kawi and racing - It is my opinion that Kawi Japan doesn't see the ROI of investing in racing PWC, therefore they don't fund it. Lets hope things change

I've been involved with kawasaki in both bikes and skis and in Australia they would have to have some of the worst management and customer care in any industry over here. Good luck getting anythink out of them.

What Ive seen is Kawi puts money into racing but more the Politics of it and not so much into the performance development.

They should follow what SD does and offer bounties or rider rewards program. I dont speaks Japanies so I dont think they understand my emails...

Quote Originally Posted by Skips313 View Post
    I dont speaks Japanies

Apparently you dont speak English either. LOL.......it is "Japanese"

jk skip. i just HAD to.....

+1
    I spent last summer there.(well 3/4 of it)I only saw 2 250's there the entire time. one was for rentat a place on the water near Japanese disney. the other passed us on the river close toTokyo Bay.(near asakuska/asakusa) I thought that information would be easy to find there. I checked all motorsports shops Nothing. I dont think they thought me to be a spy or anything! because by this time they were plentiful in the US at the time(i had not bought mine yetI got it when i got back home)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information