Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hello there long time....

Hello guys, I have not posted in a long time, I sold my 2006 RXP due to a knee injury but I am waaay better now and back in a Ski, I just bought two Honda Aquatraxs Turbo, well wanted to say hello to all.....

Welcome back.

+1
    Welcome back.. Take it easy on that knee

Thanks guys, I was going to buy another RXP but the girlfriend rides now so we bought two Hondas instead of one RXP, I need to loose a few pounds sitting around the house for 6 months watching Animal Planet will do this to you, I am 90% and going to the gym now, Adam I see you ride with the SoFla riders I was thinking of joining them what you think?
    Tony

Yo Homie! Welcome back!!!

+1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon View Post
    Thanks guys, I was going to buy another RXP but the girlfriend rides now so we bought two Hondas instead of one RXP, I need to loose a few pounds sitting around the house for 6 months watching Animal Planet will do this to you, I am 90% and going to the gym now, Adam I see you ride with the SoFla riders I was thinking of joining them what you think?
    Tony

Tony,

Only if you wanna hang out and have a great time. We will be your second family!! Your girlfriend will enjoy the crew also. This past weekend i too my fiance to the races and then we went back to freakboys house Thats Johny.. I was happy she had a great time and wanted to go hang out after the races with the soflariders crew. Come hang out you are always welcome a member or not. But always helps the club to be a member for more things to do and support the crew.They go to allot of places. I haven't had the chance lately to ride much. but soon i will. I usually hang out with some of them Go to the c14 by my house or go out to the ocean and go wave jumping. I will let you know when im done working on my ski and we will all meet up and ride.. Nice that your girlfriend is into the sport. I hope to get mine into it as well. i picked up a 96 gti for her to learn on..

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    Yo Homie! Welcome back!!!
    Thanks Dude, how you been? I see the site is still strong. What you ride now?

Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    Tony,

Only if you wanna hang out and have a great time. We will be your second family!! Your girlfriend will enjoy the crew also. This past weekend i too my fiance to the races and then we went back to freakboys house Thats Johny.. I was happy she had a great time and wanted to go hang out after the races with the soflariders crew. Come hang out you are always welcome a member or not. But always helps the club to be a member for more things to do and support the crew.They go to allot of places. I haven't had the chance lately to ride much. but soon i will. I usually hang out with some of them Go to the c14 by my house or go out to the ocean and go wave jumping. I will let you know when im done working on my ski and we will all meet up and ride.. Nice that your girlfriend is into the sport. I hope to get mine into it as well. i picked up a 96 gti for her to learn on..
    Sounds good I was on there web site and man they do some cool rides, my girl loves it plus I am going to show her how to ride a motorcycle, she has only a few hours on the Ski but she is doing good and she is smart I don't want to push her to much she has gone 40mph and she thinks thats fast I let her learn at her pace, I will be looking forward to meeting the crew. I will PM you my cell number call me when you can...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiburon View Post
    Thanks Dude, how you been? I see the site is still strong. What you ride now?
    I traded the GTX in on a new 08 GP1300R really fell in love with the new blue color!

Quote Originally Posted by Pale Rider View Post
    I traded the GTX in on a new 08 GP1300R really fell in love with the new blue color!
    Wow I just went on the Yamaha Web site the blue ROCKS, I like the GPR....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information