Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

To RiverRat19405

As my life couldn't be more dismal then it is...

I'd like to say thanks for ignoring my PM's about the wrong parts sent and running with my money

I Sent payment for the following.

1. Triple Mikuni Fuel Pump
    1. Fuel Sender
    1. Fuel Selector Switch
    1. Top Cylinder Cap

I sent you the PM's 3 weeks ago and never got a response

at this decrepit rate I might aswell sell my Ski for parts

for anyone who cares about this heres exactly what he sent me

Well that doesn't look like a triple pump......

I'll let you argue that with him.

But if you want a new one asap www.royaldistribution.com they are out of guelph and will have the pump delivered the next day.

http://www.royaldistributing.com/Sho...008%2F217.html

Nah no use rushing to get one now engine blew a PTO within a few days of taking it out on the water -.-

its been at the shop for about a month now with no word... Im so disgruntled at everything that I may just sell the ski for parts or sell it whole as-is with all the parts I've bought for it.. I can't take anymore of this crap

as per getting in touch with him I sent him numerous PM's and they were ignored

heres one

----------------------
    Private Message: Re: dude idk what to do
    Recipients: RiverRat19405
    07-29-2008, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat19405
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat19405
    ??? was the package sent out yet?????

Thanks
    Rob
    -----Hey rob shipped it out this morning thanks marc
    Thanks as per the last PM i hope you get better soon for whatever reason you were in Hopital for hey you wouldn't have any SL750 hulls for parts I could use some trim/other misc parts

Thanks
    Rob
    thank you an yes i have hull parts what do you need make a list an ill check to see if i have it i have trim what else do you need rob?

I received the Package today everything seems in order except the Fuel pump.. the fuel pump you sent is a single port not Triple pump
    Last edited by Feral; 08-17-2008 at 11:27 PM.

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    Hey River Rat? What's up? This isn't what we like to see in the Polaris Brotherhood. Let's get this resolved ASAP.
    Feral, You have your ski at a shop right now?If so,wished you'd tackled it yourself.

oh yeah all this started with my WTB- Parts thread found here
    http://www.greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58432

Quote Originally Posted by Keddano View Post
    Hey River Rat? What's up? This isn't what we like to see in the Polaris Brotherhood. Let's get this resolved ASAP.
    Feral, You have your ski at a shop right now?If so,wished you'd tackled it yourself.

Nah I bastardizing that crook into fixing it.. if not I will just take him to small claims for 5 Sets of rings and 2 pistons charged to the bill when it went in for a SINGLE Piston

even the owner wayne was perplexed at why there was 2 bills issueed of r 2 different styles of rings and multiple quantities

I also found out the Dingbat who DID rebuild the engine Technically DIDN'T rebuild it he just dropped a new jug, piston and rings and did nothing else, no index no lower end check..... ( got that on tape)

im just havin a real PISSY year.. Blew my Ski, My Focus is dead on the driveway with a know Tech bulliten prob but its not common enough for a Recall ( TPS shorted, but they have updated it with a new TPS and harness and there dumping the $600 fee on the owner.. the RE & RE'd (3 times) Stock headunit caught fire in the focus... my Corsicas got a fuel leak worst then the exxon.. I now have a summons to remove the Corsica cuz its been sitting on MY driveway Plated (dun ask) and my only remaining vehicle gets plowed into the rear ( Thankfully its a van and its all bumper damage)

had 3 of my fingers crushed between a door and a power window twice ( one after another) dislocating 2 and breaking the nailbeds on all 3...

oh yeah last but not least Cronic Pain in both my lower back and left knee

-.- yeah just havin a great time and sorry for the long post :/ it feels like im being dumped on all of a sudden
    Last edited by Feral; 08-17-2008 at 11:45 PM.

Don't feel so bad. His buddy screwed me on my 99 Pro 785. When I went to buy it he said everything was in excellent working condition. To start off made it 30 miles heading home on the trailer and blew a bearing completely on one wheel. Got it home and neither side hubs were any good so I dumped $100 in parts plus my time into putting new bearings and bearing buddys on the trailer. The trim doesn't work, and the gauge was burnt out. After 2-3 months of dickering with him he finally reimbursed me for getting another gauge. Then he screwed me around on getting a trim motor for it and that was another month or two after that, finally got it and that one don't work either. Now his cell phone is disconnected, and no way to get in touch. I decided to freshen the motor up so I knew what I was dealing with since it seemed like this ski had masked problems I didn't know about. Took the engine apart and one cylinder had just been worked on. Had a new sleeve and a new piston in it. Was never told about it and then the other cylinder was was no good. Spent $280 on getting cylinders re done. Had them all cleaned up and one had to be welded from cracked ports and scratches. The power valves were a mess, got them all cleaned up. Had to buy all new pistons, rings, and gaskets. Bought this ski back in March/April. Nearly 5 months later its finished and I just started to break in the new motor. Decided to sell now though. Didn't miss riding it all summer and I have a race boat that has me tied up. If you're reading this which I know either you or your buddy is going to see this, thanks for all the crap. Man up and call me instead of ignoring all my calls and texts. 570-660-4791. What goes around comes around, yours will be coming sooner or later.

Just to sort a bit of confusion RiverRat sent me the wrong parts thats all...

the one Im after on repairing my SL750 was the Polaris dealer who did it in the first place and did a shotty job at it.. the dealer was the one who billed numerous size rings STD(2 sets) and .010(3 Sets) even tho only 1 piston was worked on...

All is good now. We talked it over and got some things cleared up. I appreciate the help, just didn't want to be ignored on the situation.

RiverRat19405, im a rat in the water RiverRat19405's Avatar

Question

Hery Fedarl im new to the polaris an thought it was a tripple fuel pump thats the only thing that wasnt right. it had 3 nipples so i thought it was a tripple fuel pump.An im not ignoring you this is a busy time of yr for me with my co. so as soon as one comes up on ebay ill buy it an send it to you....but i didnt rip you i went a step farther an (bought you a new fuel selector ) an didnt ask for any extra money an btw you emailed me 1 time about the wrong fuel pump,so as soon as i find one ill send it to you. im not here to rip anybody off i think i still have your info but send it to me just in case in a email at [email protected]

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information