Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    pics at dog park and marco island

    just sharing a few pics.
    Last edited by scarty111; 04-02-2009 at 06:11 PM.

  2. #2
    BarBayBULL BAR BAY H.O.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Barnegat Bay
    Posts
    1,341
    Nice

    What do you think of the shuttlecraft?

  3. #3
    We love it!!!!

  4. #4
    BarBayBULL BAR BAY H.O.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Barnegat Bay
    Posts
    1,341
    What do they run?

  5. #5
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by BAR BAY H.O. View Post
    Nice

    What do you think of the shuttlecraft?

    Hmmm im sure they are not going to say they suck... Look at his signature.. hes a dealer

    Looks like u all had a good time.. i like the life vest on the dog

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    Hmmm im sure they are not going to say they suck... Look at his signature.. hes a dealer

    Looks like u all had a good time.. i like the life vest on the dog
    Dude lighten up! We really love this thing , we use it every weekend.If you don't like it I'm sorry I can't make you happy.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by BAR BAY H.O. View Post
    What do they run?
    Shoot me a PM

  8. #8
    i like the life vest on the dog [/quote]

  9. #9
    ADAMBOMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sunrise,Florida
    Posts
    4,723
    +1
    196
    Quote Originally Posted by scarty111 View Post
    Dude lighten up! We really love this thing , we use it every weekend.If you don't like it I'm sorry I can't make you happy.

    Ahh sometimes i wish people could hear over the internet. I was not bashing at all. I was just making a joke..

    Its like asking wendys owner if they like there burgers .. of course hes going to say yes....

    they look cool as hell.. i would love to have one.. and the dog photo is the best.. i was thinking about picking up a vest for my boston terrier
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00253.JPG 
Views:	38 
Size:	481.7 KB 
ID:	89453   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00255.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	462.4 KB 
ID:	89454  

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ADAMBOMB View Post
    Ahh sometimes i wish people could hear over the internet. I was not bashing at all. I was just making a joke..

    Its like asking wendys owner if they like there burgers .. of course hes going to say yes....

    they look cool as hell.. i would love to have one.. and the dog photo is the best.. i was thinking about picking up a vest for my boston terrier
    My dog Punky loves to ride on just the jetski.She sits in between my legs,she likes going about 30-40MPH but she's been up to 50.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. GP1200 and SeaDoo Spark tricking out at Markham park
    By MaikWHO in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-19-2015, 11:12 PM
  2. Down by Marco and 10000 islands...
    By aflax24 in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2013, 12:03 PM
  3. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 01:21 PM
  4. SoFlaRiders at Marco Island
    By FasstPhilip in forum Videos & Pictures
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 11:40 AM
  5. Pics of RR Intercooler and Plumbing
    By Red Devil in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-15-2005, 07:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •