Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

CHECK THIS SITE OUT (ABOUT HULLS, AND SPEED)

some interesting stuff here - I wonder if their stuff has ever been tried on pwc's??

http://superiorhulls.com

+1
    Interesting

+1
    the whole time, reading in that site I never once saw any pics of the "fins" they talk about, but i have to wonder if they are just the same as sponsons in a way?? I sent the company an e-mail requesting more info, so we will see i guess.

I sent them an email a while back and never recieved a response.
    Sent them another one today.

+1
    Well I'll be dadgum...someone call those jokers or get a response..there is always speed to found in the hull. I think we saw that with the Fountain guys last June. Good find John!

+1
    Look at this:

The Fins, are priced by length and materials used, and are all made of the highest quality. Licensed Installation at your selected location, boatyard or shipyard are additional costs depending on employment and contract costs at your selected location. While for PWC fins are only 3 feet long, our product line is Starting with 6 feet long Fins (In SS and other softer materials) and up to more then 100 feet long Fins; costing from $550.00-USD
    Ok...somebody get a set of these things...see what they can do!

"Our fins, will regain this energy loss for your boat/ship hull, and give you few new pleasant surprises, by letting you also enjoy this new Surfing or Flying phenomenon "

Judging by some of the video's, the flying phenomenon must be porpoising.

+1
    I notice the "flying" sensation also..I just pm'ed and e-mailed Tommy Jordan from Fountain to see if they've run across these winged wonders. You just never know about new products on the market..and these guys say they are involved with boat racing..we'll see I guess.

+1
    for all i know - their so called "fins" could be our "sponsons" which we already have. I have sent several e-mails and never a response - guess that business is too good over there to reply.

Guess we will see, because nowhere on their site do they show any pics of this stuff.....Hmmmmmmmm...

+1
    HERE IS WHAT HE TYPES ABOUT THE FINS- NOW I FEEL BAD SAYING THAT THEY WERE TOO BUSY TO REPLY!!

Dear John:
    I have a set of fins on my Seadoo, and it runs much better with the fins on, it is all out and above the water, running on its keel, maneuvering better and feeling much better then the way it was made, without the fins; and it also lifts faster and does not run like your or all the others' machines; but I have not yet tested or verified the actual speed increase if any, because the starter needs to be replaced and I am not in a rush to fix this poorly designed watercraft.
    Yes, it was fun when we played with it this summer, and it was safe for a 12 year old to run it at full speed, which is 50 or 60 mph on the lake I am using for testing.

My invention is too important for just winning races, which I can almost guarantee; but my website was set to inform the industry and for locating the investment we need for securing the marketing phase of my invention. I have been in this position for almost 10 years, but investors are not smart or do not care about the industry or mariners, and are only selfishly seeking to exploit me and my very important work - so I am the only one who has a flying boat and a flying seadoo we employ to prove and demonstrate my invention.
    It is not an honorable nor accountable world out there for successful honest and very wise inventors like myself - and I can only follow the Patent Laws restrictions of not sharing the technology prior to registering and marketing my work with the protection capital I need before I let others use my invention properly. I also expect piracy and copycats to jump in, and I wish to offer protection for the consumers from buying others' inferior copies of my product and technology only I understand and know - while it looks simple and easy to copy.

If you look at www.islandnet.com~surfins/SHIInvestment.html you will see the reason why I first need to have an investor to help me protect my vast market, globally; as this technology is good for aircraft-carriers as well as ships, seaplanes, yachts boats and watercrafts.
    If you know my sought investor(s) you can act as my referral agent for a fee, and with such process taking place, you will also be in best position to be among the first to actually have the capabilities the invention grants your boat.

If you read my letter to investors, you will see that I know that millions if not billions of mariners as well as racers of BIG boats and not only small affordable watercrafts like the class you are writing about will be ordering product and consulting.
    It is indeed a sad truth that people are not good nor wise about doing good business or helping a new revolutionary technology reach the billions of Mariners who love to have the capabilities my invention grants.

I already do have a long list of clients wishing to have the product installed, and have the product line ready for sell in a small way, but can not offer it for use until it can be introduced as commercially and intellectually protected product and technology. It will take very little money to reach success, but the proper incorporated investor or partner is what I am not able to locate!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information