+1

GOT AN E-MAIL FROM THE GUY AT SUPERIOR HULLS TODAY!!

HERE IS WHAT HE TYPES ABOUT THE FINS:

Dear John:
    I have a set of fins on my Seadoo, and it runs much better with the fins on, it is all out and above the water, running on its keel, maneuvering better and feeling much better then the way it was made, without the fins; and it also lifts faster and does not run like your or all the others' machines; but I have not yet tested or verified the actual speed increase if any, because the starter needs to be replaced and I am not in a rush to fix this poorly designed watercraft.
    Yes, it was fun when we played with it this summer, and it was safe for a 12 year old to run it at full speed, which is 50 or 60 mph on the lake I am using for testing.

My invention is too important for just winning races, which I can almost guarantee; but my website was set to inform the industry and for locating the investment we need for securing the marketing phase of my invention. I have been in this position for almost 10 years, but investors are not smart or do not care about the industry or mariners, and are only selfishly seeking to exploit me and my very important work - so I am the only one who has a flying boat and a flying seadoo we employ to prove and demonstrate my invention.
    It is not an honorable nor accountable world out there for successful honest and very wise inventors like myself - and I can only follow the Patent Laws restrictions of not sharing the technology prior to registering and marketing my work with the protection capital I need before I let others use my invention properly. I also expect piracy and copycats to jump in, and I wish to offer protection for the consumers from buying others' inferior copies of my product and technology only I understand and know - while it looks simple and easy to copy.

If you look at www.islandnet.com~surfins/SHIInvestment.html you will see the reason why I first need to have an investor to help me protect my vast market, globally; as this technology is good for aircraft-carriers as well as ships, seaplanes, yachts boats and watercrafts.
    If you know my sought investor(s) you can act as my referral agent for a fee, and with such process taking place, you will also be in best position to be among the first to actually have the capabilities the invention grants your boat.

If you read my letter to investors, you will see that I know that millions if not billions of mariners as well as racers of BIG boats and not only small affordable watercrafts like the class you are writing about will be ordering product and consulting.
    It is indeed a sad truth that people are not good nor wise about doing good business or helping a new revolutionary technology reach the billions of Mariners who love to have the capabilities my invention grants.

I already do have a long list of clients wishing to have the product installed, and have the product line ready for sell in a small way, but can not offer it for use until it can be introduced as commercially and intellectually protected product and technology. It will take very little money to reach success, but the proper incorporated investor or partner is what I am not able to locate!

+1
    his website like in the e-mail is not working...

TRY THIS ONE
    http://superiorhulls.com

HERE IS HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS!!

[email protected]

+1
    Whatever it is, I wonder if it will work with a PWC.

Find out where he lives, shower him with booze and hookers, and get him to spill the beans! I'm really curious about this...

+1
    YOU AND MANY OTHERS AS WELL!!

So he won't sell until he has investors?
    How much are patents. Can't be that much?

+1
    but my website was set to inform the industry and for locating the investment we need for securing the marketing phase of my invention.
    Dunno Abbott...sounds kind of fishy to me. He just needs to get a patent and sell the durn things. Sounds like he's trying juice some money from people before he has an actual product. Be careful and don't go sending money to Nigeria to help his business partner out.

sounds like some sort of hydrofoil, will work wonders on a propeller boat, but jetdrives will suffer unledd the fin is exactly of the right size to lift the hull and keep the intake ramp stuffed. Interesting idea but pretty tough to implement on a jet drive voat unless it's designed specifically for each hull.

He does say it's on his Seadoo??? Also pattens can run over $8000.00 depending on who handles it for you and how extensive the search needs to be!

If you do it your self, it can take years (going over and over it!) It's best to have someone that knows the system take care of it if you

Thread Information