Throttle problems/ need help

Its been awhile since I last visited the forum! My 750 runs okay once I get it going. My problem is when I first start it up with the choke, it will start then die out, sometimes I would have to ride the starter with the choke and then it finally starts up and idles. Then when I give it a little throttle it stalls out. If I open the throttle too fast it stalls. I have to barely open the throttle to get it to move before it stalls again. The engine is stock. I have removed the oil injection system, running Premix, triple outlet fuel pump and Vortex AF. The idle is set to 1300 rpms. I have played with the hi/lo speed adjustments and I'm not getting any good results. Lows are set at one turn to 1 1/2 and hi's not sure because the caps are on. I basically play with the little tab on the cap and use it as a point of reference. Tab right , tab down and tab to the left. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!!

Homer Glen Il.
    Have you rebuilt the carbs yet also make sure the fuel switch is not plugged up if it runs good after the bogg i would then put bigger low speed jets in it .

Thanks for the advise, the carbs have not been touched and I was thinking the same about the jets. I will check the fuel selector also. Thanks again

Thread Information