Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 255
  1. #1
    performance enthusiast AD4342's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Abu Dhabi, UAE
    Posts
    296
    +1
    1

    Kawasaki 2009 ????

    So when are going to see the kawasaki 2009 line up????


  2. #2
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    4,573
    +1....when do the new boats get announced?

  3. #3
    Beagleman62's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Richmond, Virginia
    Posts
    2,726
    +1
    64
    HIGHJACK ALERT....
    Rip,
    I think the SHO is a great ski but I can't resist asking.....
    In your sig your best speed was run in 3" chop.
    You consider 3 inches chop?

  4. #4
    Take the time to smile sirbreaksalot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    4,166
    +1
    602

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Beagleman62 View Post
    HIGHJACK ALERT....
    Rip,
    I think the SHO is a great ski but I can't resist asking.....
    In your sig your best speed was run in 3" chop.
    You consider 3 inches chop?

    I say , I say boy that aint chop!!!!!!!!


    now we be talkin bout 2 - 2.5 - ft , now that what I call chop!!!!!!

  5. #5
    It's not the destination, it's the journey!! Rip'nTear SHO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    4,573
    ....bad beagle...off-topic......

    at the time my sig was absolutely full; so 'chop' was less letters than 'ripple'.....economy of material

    I rate chop in feet...not inches..............

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BadGP1300 View Post
    So when are going to see the kawasaki 2009 line up????
    Well for sure they will be shown at WF in mid Oct. But really I doubt it would be anything more than a "new color". 2009 would only be the Ultra's 3rd year. Historically, the models hang around for about 5 years before they are changed or become obsolete (ultra 150 / STX-R). I think the only thing that would cause KAW to deviate from this is if SD or YAM "forced" them to do something to remain competitive in the market place.

  7. #7
    blownhotrodder's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Buford, Ga.
    Posts
    601
    Hell you cant compete with sd in sales. Thats all I see when I ride.

  8. #8
    Team N2L #112 *Monster 15FKawi*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Cayman Islands
    Posts
    154
    Here in Cayman its always been Yamaha Crazy then introduction of the Rxp's & T's.then every where you went you know there's a SD. Yamaha & SD jus was the only bikes other then a few polaris & mayb 5 Kawi's lol

    Then within the Ultra's 1st 2 Months 2 came on island both 07 Blue.
    after that everyone is now going Kawi besides the SD & Yamaha Veterans.

    Theres Still only 2 Only 07 Blue Ultra'z.. but like 20 Ultra 250's Now..& more because we have a Kawasaki Dealer now. 15'fs are that not common here though. There's bout 6 thats working.. & i got propz for the 1st 08 Blue 15F.. and still the only one on water to what im hearing.(don't mean to boast guys)

    2009 Ultra's i think will remain the same yeah,other than color changes & decals,but mayb something new for the 15's STX 16F TurboCharged 260 hp

  9. #9
    Formerly Ultra250 TN Aquaholic6801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Old Hickory,Tn
    Posts
    5,446
    +1
    650
    I think the reason so many SeaDoos are sold is when a NEW customer comes in to a dealership, they say, "Hey I am wanting to get one of them SeaDoo things you ride on the water" after that they learn from their mistakes, I know I did back in the early 90's........... , and yes I am having problems with my Kawi, but they are standing behind THEIR product..................

  10. #10
    Banned User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    413
    same here in europe

    most people use here seadoo rxp and rxt. but this year i sold 8 ultras and look there most of the people ask me they want to change from seadoo to kawi.

    my friend is a yamaha dealer he sold 70 vx100 jets. there are really cool i hate yamaha but this jet is a perfect family jet.

    there is oly one 15f here its really ugly jet.

    hope yaahe do not change ultra for next yer, some people need time to make soe mod parts for the ultra engine.



    Quote Originally Posted by *Monster 15FKawi* View Post
    Here in Cayman its always been Yamaha Crazy then introduction of the Rxp's & T's.then every where you went you know there's a SD. Yamaha & SD jus was the only bikes other then a few polaris & mayb 5 Kawi's lol

    Then within the Ultra's 1st 2 Months 2 came on island both 07 Blue.
    after that everyone is now going Kawi besides the SD & Yamaha Veterans.

    Theres Still only 2 Only 07 Blue Ultra'z.. but like 20 Ultra 250's Now..& more because we have a Kawasaki Dealer now. 15'fs are that not common here though. There's bout 6 thats working.. & i got propz for the 1st 08 Blue 15F.. and still the only one on water to what im hearing.(don't mean to boast guys)

    2009 Ultra's i think will remain the same yeah,other than color changes & decals,but mayb something new for the 15's STX 16F TurboCharged 260 hp

Page 1 of 26 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Kawasaki racing at Catano Puerto Rico on May 24 2009
    By gallitos98 in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-16-2009, 07:09 AM
  2. 2009 Kawasaki lineup...
    By RXT-X 4 Me in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2008, 12:04 PM
  3. 2009 Kawasaki musclecraft
    By sourpower RXT in forum Kawasaki PWC Performance (4-stroke)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 10:01 PM
  4. 2009 Kawasaki musclecraft
    By sourpower RXT in forum 4-Tec Performance
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2008, 02:50 PM
  5. 2009 Kawasakis?
    By surfin in forum Kawasaki Open Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-18-2008, 08:09 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •