Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: fyi guys..

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1

fyi guys..

I just wanted to post this, I know I have a thread out for a GPR triple part out..

and I just wanted to say that school is starting, and I've been having football 2 a days that have been killing me.. School has just started, and everything has been really busy..

just a FYI in case I dont get back to anybody quickly..

just wanted to say that..

+1
    Ahh, two a days, I remember them. Guess what, I don't miss them at all. I remember sitting down in the grass at 6am, stretching in the Southeast Texas humidity, mosquitos eating your ankles, and the moon was still out. It does build character though.

Character my a**. Doing the morning stretching in the Southeast Texas humidity just flat sucked. The humidity coming off the wet grass was the worst I liked the afternoon practices better.

Go get'm tiger! Football is my other vice and its just about to begin. My dad will start his 43rd year of officiating high school football. I try to go to alot of his big games where I get to stand on the sidelines. Love hearing and seeing those coaches blood pressure rise to near stroke level Friday night on the field is about the same adrenaline as grabbing a handful of throttle on a GPR. Good luck my friend and go HIT somebody

Not to get this thread off topic but us northerns we just have four hour practices Its pretty hard with a 12 minute break in between but i still would not want that southern heat

I cant wait for the friday nights up here first scrimage tommorow

Anyone remember a coach named Alburn from Beaumont?I think it was Lamar College. Well I play golf with this guy sometimes a 6:00am and he still thinks everyone is playing college ball for him.

"Second place is really just the first loser." YSAVE's Avatar
    I agree with 97GPS SLEEPER it does build character.. We had 3 a days in NH because its illegal to have more than 2 practices a day in MA.. I miss playing football.. I'm kinda upset my college doesn't have a football team.

+1
    I do miss those Friday night games. Have fun Kale two a days are a biotch but when there over you'll be glad you did them.

Greenhulk Grasshopah (DRC) HallPass's Avatar
    +1
    yeah, today was first official day of full pads... so we did a celebration of only hitting drills...

first hit I got it was like a Right angle type drill where one guy would run and another would run and when they meet like in the angle the tackler would well tackle..

I was a tackling first.. and I am in 9th grade and playing on varsity!!!! So I was up against a 10th grader. I ran and hit him, first hit of the year full speed knocked him perfectly and felt horrible cause the coaches were like YEAH YEAH YEAH and this kid started to cry literally, for about 2 minutes cause I think I knocked the wind out of him maybe? Don't really know..

but I'm pretty stoked I'm like the only kid playing on varsity in 9th grade..

I also went up against my best friend whos like 6'3 10th grade.. the coaches wanted he and I to go dead on straight against each other, I was running.. and man was it fun!!! We hit I think you could hear the pop 20 miles away.. I kept pushing, got about 1 yard farther after we made contact.. and he got me and tackled me sideways.. then I jumped up helped him up and got back in line

oh well, I came home at 6:30pm ate fell asleep at 7 got woken up at 10 by my mom, and I thought it was the next morning and I had to go to school.. it was the worse feeling I was like nnoooonoonnoonoooooo then I realized it was 10pm and I had to finish homework..

but got it all done, about to go to bed.. my right shoulder is killing me.. I need to get a picture cause I have the coolest marks from the mesh practice jerseys!!!

+1
    Your such a bully little man.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information