Thread: Soldier's Rules
08-22-2008, 01:04 PM #1
Somebody just e-mailed me this...
Marine Corps Rules:
1. Be courteous to everyone, friendly to no one.
2. Decide to be aggressive enough, quickly enough.
3. Have a plan.
4. Have a back-up plan, because the first one probably won't work.
5. Be polite. Be professional. But, have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
6. Do not attend a gunfight with a handgun whose caliber does not start with a '4.
7. Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.
8. Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral & diagonal preferred.)
9. Use cover or concealment as much as possible.
10. Flank your adversary when possible. Protect yours
11. Always cheat; always win. The only unfair fight is the one you lose.
12. In ten years nobody will remember the details of caliber, stance, or tactics. They will only remember who lived.
13. If you are not shooting, you should be communicating your intention to shoot.
Navy SEAL's Rules
1. Look very cool in sunglasses
2. Kill every living thing within view
3. Adjust Speedo
4. Check hair in mirror
Army Rangers Rules
1. Walk in 50 clicks wearing 75 pound rucksack while starving
2. Locate individuals requiring killing
3. Request permission via radio from 'Higher' to perform killing
4. Curse bitterly when mission is aborted
5. Walk out 50 clicks wearing a 75 pound rucksack while starving
1. Curse bitterly when receiving operational order
2. Make sure there is extra ammo and extra coffee
3. Curse bitterly
4. Do not listen to 2nd LTs; it will get you killed
5. Curse bitterly
Air Force Rules
1. Have a cocktail
2. Adjust temperature on air-conditioner
3. See what's on HBO
4. Ask What is a gunfight?'
5. Request more funding from Congress with a 'killer' Power Point presentation
6. Wine & dine ''key' Congressmen, invite DOD & defense industry executives.
7. Receive funding, set up new command and assemble assets
8. Declare the assets 'strategic' and never deploy them operationally.
9. Hurry to make 13:45 tee-time
10. Make sure the base is as far as possible from the conflict but close enough to have tax exemption
1. Go to Sea
2. Drink Coffee
3. Deploy Marines
08-22-2008, 01:11 PM #2
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Odessa, TX
Hmmmm sounds like it was written by a Marine.
08-22-2008, 01:17 PM #3
08-22-2008, 01:25 PM #4
I remember another one from the Navy guys...
"If it moves, SALUTE IT.
If it's not moving just lying around, PICK IT UP.
If you can't pick it up, PAINT IT."
08-22-2008, 11:38 PM #5
i like the marine rules... thats about the only way to survive in society to day anyway.
08-23-2008, 01:32 AM #6
I think this is what Airborne means by 2 smokin barrels. Best to have airsupport, AC130 Spectre to be exact.
08-24-2008, 10:00 PM #7
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Gforce in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 06-08-2006, 07:23 PM
By ArmyRXP in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 16Last Post: 04-19-2006, 11:01 AM
By Totallyblown in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 14Last Post: 03-26-2006, 11:54 AM
By Anonymous in forum Race Events and NewsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2005, 11:20 AM
By MikeTrin in forum Sea Doo Open DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-17-2005, 05:08 PM