Thumbs up Big Thanks To Prochamp

I just wanted to express my appreciation to Prochamp (Trent) and all of you that were so willing to give me advice. If it wasn't for Prochamp's willingness to help me out to get my jet ski going, I am sure it probably wouldn't have seen the water for what is left of the summer.

As far as the gentleman that sold me the jet ski I am not sure if I want to try to persue suing him in small claims court or just let it be. It just upsets me that he told me there was NOTHING wrong with the jet ski besides it needing the carb's cleaned. Then acted like I destroyed it from the time I picked it up on a Thursday and when we tested it on the water on Saturday. Prochamp gave me the parts back so that I had the proof, but like I said I don't know if I want to persue it or if it would be a waste of my time........

good news... see there is some good people left in the forums area BTW your kinda cute, want a b/f?

100 MILES OF HEAVEN AND I AM SMACK IN THE MIDDLE KEYZBUM's Avatar
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by LMORENO2008 View Post
    I just wanted to express my appreciation to Prochamp (Trent) and all of you that were so willing to give me advice. If it wasn't for Prochamp's willingness to help me out to get my jet ski going, I am sure it probably wouldn't have seen the water for what is left of the summer.

As far as the gentleman that sold me the jet ski I am not sure if I want to try to persue suing him in small claims court or just let it be. It just upsets me that he told me there was NOTHING wrong with the jet ski besides it needing the carb's cleaned. Then acted like I destroyed it from the time I picked it up on a Thursday and when we tested it on the water on Saturday. Prochamp gave me the parts back so that I had the proof, but like I said I don't know if I want to persue it or if it would be a waste of my time........
    SUPER GREAT TO HEAR ---LONG LIVE GREENHULK

Quote Originally Posted by brad148405 View Post
    good news... see there is some good people left in the forums area BTW your kinda cute, want a b/f?
    PROPS FOR THE ONLY 1 TO TAKE HIS SKIRT OFF AND GO FOR IT
    ALL 3 of you make me happy to be here!!!!!!!!!
    mattman

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    You'll find most of us on the Polaris forum will break are backs to help each other out. And Prochamp is a nice addition to have on here.

Quote Originally Posted by brad148405 View Post
    Been meaning on asking you Brad...was 148405 your # you had when you were in Prison?

LOL thanks keddano but if I remember correctly, wernt you my cell mate?

+1
    LOL on the G/F thing!!! Brad maybe you better post a pic for her to see in your prison uniform........ And if Kedano looks like his Avtar I would be proud to be his cellmate!!
    Dont know if small claims court would be worth your time and/or money. Buying ANYTHING used is buyer beware. Unless he gave you a warranty, it is no warranty expressed or implied. Chalk it up to a lesson learned. No matter what the condition of the ski when you bought it, I am sure it is in much better shape now. Enjoy it, have fun, and be safe!!
    Nik

SPEED KILLS, BUT YOU GET THERE QUICKER Keddano's Avatar
    +1
    If I was,You were my Beotch! We'll get you screaming again on that ski. As you can tell....we're all good people here,and enjoy having fun while doing it. Just joking with you Brad.

I know bud its all good lol

Thread Information