Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    +1

DJSA FINAL AWARDS and DINNER RACE

Details will soon be coming out about the final awards race and dinner - but I heard a rumor that some of our southern california brothers might be coming up to pay their respect to the top 12 riders of the series...

We all know these guys like to RACE and not just pay some respect, and we all know what kind of RACING these guys like to do...
    If I am still standing by the end of the day on Nov 15th - we are thinking about relocating to Lauritzens Yacht Harbor the next morning
    (sun 11/16/0 to give these guys something to smile about all the way home.

We will have kicked out 14 series races this year, and we had fun with some pre-season gigs and the Norcal / Socal Shootout - whats one more race to run before the holiday season is upon us...?

We're looking at running the DJSA "XMAS comes early to Socal Enduro" to kick off the Holiday Season the right way. (I know I'm friggin crazy but what else is new?) A 58 mile grueling run from the Antioch Bridge, to the Vallejo Bridge, and back to Antioch. Tough legs, recovery legs in calmer water, and fuel at the halfway point for those who need it.

The Shootout Enduro was a walk in the park - This will not be a walk in the park! 58 miles with a very tough leg through the infamous widow maker "Suisun Bay" and "Pt Chicago Strait". If it's windy, its gonna be nasty. If the tide is going out - it's gonna be nasty, but I kind of get the feeling the nastier it is - the better those Socal guys like it. If you Norcal guys are up to the challenge of one more race - I say we step up and represent!!!

Details out soon, and in case you're wondering - yup... the entry fee will be $50... (I don't know why I'm hung up on that $50 mark - it just has a nice ring to it)

Comfort Suites is 2 blocks away from the site (I'll dial in a good rate)
    RV and camping available at the site
    and the best part? CAFFINO EXPRESSO is right across the street from Comfort Suites! Now that makes it all extra sweet right there!!!

Someone told me you guys might be up for this.
    If you are, I know I will be.
    On the otherhand, if everyone is raced out, thats understandable as well.
    All you have to do is let me know.

On an added note - Lety wants to run a PWC swap meet while the guys are tearing it up racing to Vallejo and back. Table and booth space will be cheap. If you have stuff to sell, or are looking to buy - let me know if you'd be interested in a swap meet.

Talk soon

jim

man you got the word out quicker than I could! Ok, ok I am finally out here with everyone so heres the scoop:
    swap meets are cool.
    You know there's some guy (like Karty..) who has 11 of what you need that he will never use. Like Jet ski's. (like Karty...)
    Where the heck did ya think we got ours!!!!
    All proceeds benefit, who else? Jim and the DJSA FOR ALL HIS EFFORTS. Dont let him tell you otherwise. Its all him...all Jim...all the time. He da man. etc. etc.
    Great great way to get parts, helmets, gloves,thingamabobs, and go fast stuff....did I already say swap meets are cool? I did? darn.
    Its a great way for you to get rid of the stuff you dont use so that you may turn to the gentleman or woman next to you and buy the stuff that they dont use.
    so please get this thread rippin with responses so I can start making the pre-registration flyers for the swap meet!!!
    DJSA-Jonesy, your score keeper for life.

WOW...Rumors travel fast!

Let me run it by the guys, and see who would be intrested. I know all the guys that went absolutely had a blast BOTH DAYS! I'll See what dates would work for "most" of us. The holidays are tough, so I'm not sure how people would plan around it. But heck, you threw it out there, so lets see if we can make it happen. JIM>..YOU DA MAN!!!!

Oh, the last race at Six Flags Nov.15, is that for quilifiers ONLY? Or can anyone enter, and race?

+1
    Anyone can race.... even the mean green #21 machine!!!

Bringin' back the ol' X2 to the race scene! karty's Avatar
    Hmmmm MAYBE I can BEG Schrocket to let me run his Spare ski in this enduro while my better half gets the chance to sell off all the stuff she keeps threating me she will do at the swap meet??? I just need to make sure I get the $$$$ afterwards.

Another Enduro...Oh Heck Ya!....Karty I may have a rider on the 975, Mrs Schrockster! If she doesn't want to then...we can talk.

LETS RACE!

Quote Originally Posted by schrocketman View Post
    Another Enduro...Oh Heck Ya!....Karty I may have a rider on the 975, Mrs Schrockster! If she doesn't want to then...we can talk.

LETS RACE!
    If this is on then "I AM RUNNING IT ON MY # 88 STAND -UP" yea says me, Pig Dog Racing!!!!

The CAT got out the bag
    Season Finale 11/16 Enduro, that's just BIATCHIN'
    58 Miles from Lauritzen Yatch Harbor - Vallejo Carquinez Bridge (Highway 80) from the Google Earth, it's going be mix 50% RXT & Kawi250X offshore boat all the way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bridge to Bridge 58 miles.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	147.5 KB 
ID:	90660  

Silence! I Keel You! earthshaker's Avatar
    +1
    Jim, I'll gladly sponsor this race too.

Not So Fast Young!

I am gonna be right on them, so they better stay on! Those Superchargers blow , it's going to be an FX HO!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information