+1

RXT-X New Purchase

My dealer has a Lot of X models left and would do me a RXT-X for 12,000 OTD plus tax and reg. with a 1,000 gas card in addition if I purchase before 6 SEP 08.

My questions?
    1- How much less would YOU offer?
    2- He Hints of problems with the 255 HP models and says they are trouble? Any imput PLEASE?
    3- Since my ALL time favorite is my 98 XP-L Shock seat hyperbolic hull does anyone know of anything like that coming this YEAR. This is important because after the 5th of Sep the 1,000 gas card goes away. If ANyone has any info Please PM me and I will treat it with the Secret Clearance I held in the Military for 22 Years.
    I don,t post much but I read and learn here every day. Thanks

Banned User
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarge707 View Post
    My dealer has a Lot of X models left and would do me a RXT-X for 12,000 OTD plus tax and reg. with a 1,000 gas card in addition if I purchase before 6 SEP 08.

My questions?
    1- How much less would YOU offer?
    2- He Hints of problems with the 255 HP models and says they are trouble? Any imput PLEASE?
    3- Since my ALL time favorite is my 98 XP-L Shock seat hyperbolic hull does anyone know of anything like that coming this YEAR. This is important because after the 5th of Sep the 1,000 gas card goes away. If ANyone has any info Please PM me and I will treat it with the Secret Clearance I held in the Military for 22 Years.
    I don,t post much but I read and learn here every day. Thanks
    I can only answer to number 2. I have a T-X with 60 hours on it. I ride it about 4 times a week. Sometimes I cruise, and sometimes I ride flat out, or race buoys. I have had zero problems. I took the supercharger out at 50 hours to inspect the washers, and they were fine, zero slippage. I have made a lot of modifications to my ski, and so far have gotten it up to 73mph. I think any problems people are having with the T-X are highly exaggerated. There are several here in Lake Havasu, and none have had any problems.

+1
    first off hes JABBING u at 12k and then follows that with the boats are TROUBLE!!!!!!!! he must be a REAL DICKWEED for a salesman!!!!!! PERIOD!!!!!! tell the dude u got 11k plus tax and u want 2 year warranty and the gas card! good luck Bro dont take less he will fold! TRUST ME!

+1
    Sarge if it were me I would wait and see what Seadoo announces for 09 models, but that's a tough spot if you loose the $1K, so I can understand your dilemma. As you can see below, the T-X has a blistering hole shot, and it's a beast in the chop too. As long as you don't mind paying the dealer to service the supercharger every 100 hours (new rules from BRP), I would say the T-X is the all around performance ski to beat for 2008 and possibly for a long time to come.

+1
    Sarge here's another thread you might want to review...

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=70744

+1
    good advice YO man!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
    Thanks Guys, After searching it appears so far to be set up (Tightning) Problems and improper break in. I got break in down to a science after 12 Doo,s. Guess I gotta wait and see and then offer like $10,500 plus reg and tax with no gas card in Mid - september.
    I think something is coming??

+1
    Not sure where you are located, but on ebay there are some powersports dealers that are selling them for $9,999. Not sure if they are still there, but can't hurt to check. Also, if he has a lot left, I'd hold out for a while and see how far he is willing to drop. He is not in a position of strength, you are.

Thread Information