ultra 150 handiling ??? please help

Hi guys i'm new here. I just purchased a 99 ultra 150 all stock only 20 hours on ski and the ? I have is. at slow speeds this ski constantly comes out of the water the front end and is alot more noticable with a passanger.I took the ski in a small lake today and there where 10 boats making little waves no flat spots.what are you guys or girls doing to stop this.Any help please!

First if your not already trim down. Next would be to get a shredmaster ride plate, sponsons and a r&d, worx or solas grate. The grate does alot to suck it down, It will scrub off some flat water speed but is tons better in the chop.

Welcome to the Green Hulk!!

How about some pictures of your new ride???

Talking pics

I will put pics of my ski up tommorow. I love this ski I just dont like how it rides in choppy water. But im sure there is a fix.I also own and am selling my 08 yamaha fx but there is no fun in a big 3 seater.I jus put my wife on the ultra and its like a rollercoster ride she states.

would the ride plate make alot of difference? and should I put that on first? The ridding style I do is mainly in a river that goes into the ocean and on most days it can get a little choppy.I just dont want to be bouncing all over the place for the entire ride .And it seemed worse when my wife got on today and we where only going 15-20mph in and out of the water.p.s thanks for your info

If you ride in that kind of water you need a intake grate and shredmaster plate. I use to have 2 Ultra's and rode them in smooth water and I still have a Worx intake grate if your interested, it will help you quite a bit. I toke it off because I did ride in very smooth water but from what your talking about riding in choppy water this grate and a shredmaster is your ticket. Its been hanging on the wall for several years and was on my Ultra for 2 rides so its practically brand new. I'd also recommend some sponsons after these first just for tracking purposes but definitely the shredmaster first then a intake grate.

Quote Originally Posted by STXR814 View Post
    If you ride in that kind of water you need a intake grate and shredmaster plate. I use to have 2 Ultra's and rode them in smooth water and I still have a Worx intake grate if your interested, it will help you quite a bit. I toke it off because I did ride in very smooth water but from what your talking about riding in choppy water this grate and a shredmaster is your ticket. Its been hanging on the wall for several years and was on my Ultra for 2 rides so its practically brand new. I'd also recommend some sponsons after these first just for tracking purposes but definitely the shredmaster first then a intake grate.
    hi i am interested how can i get a hold of you for shipping and stuff thanks

Thread Information