Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    beachbum0286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brigantine NJ
    Posts
    944
    +1
    1

    FS: 2000 and 2003 GPR Stuff

    I have the following:
    1. 2000 GPR 1200 gas tank with everything hooked up to it.
    2. 2000 GPR 1200 oil tank with everything hooked up to it.
    3. 2003 GPR 1300 Mid wall, a couple scratches from removal.
    4. 2003 GPR 1300 Bare gas tank
    5. 2003 GPR 1300 Bare oil tank
    6. 2000 GPR 1200 water box

    I also have assorted exhaust parts ect. PM me with any questions or pictures.

    MAKE ME OFFERS!!!

    Thanks Zach


  2. #2
    "Hustler" Inkaddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    4,712
    +1
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by beachbum0286 View Post
    I have the following:
    1. 2000 GPR 1200 gas tank with everything hooked up to it.
    2. 2000 GPR 1200 oil tank with everything hooked up to it.
    3. 2003 GPR 1300 Mid wall, a couple scratches from removal.
    4. 2003 GPR 1300 Bare gas tank
    5. 2003 GPR 1300 Bare oil tank
    6. 2000 GPR 1200 water box

    I also have assorted exhaust parts ect. PM me with any questions or pictures.

    MAKE ME OFFERS!!!

    Thanks Zach
    Do you have a guage cluster for an 03?? Youd be my hero!

  3. #3
    beachbum0286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brigantine NJ
    Posts
    944
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Inkaddict View Post
    Do you have a guage cluster for an 03?? Youd be my hero!
    Nope sorry.

  4. #4
    canadaxp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    727
    L Carlson may want your midwall. I know he needed one forever. maybe hold onto it till tomorrow so he can see it.

  5. #5
    L Carlson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Bonita Springs, Florida, United States
    Posts
    7,118
    +1
    2
    Thanks For the look out Canada xp Send me a pic! Thanks Lee

  6. #6
    beachbum0286's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Brigantine NJ
    Posts
    944
    +1
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by L Carlson View Post
    Thanks For the look out Canada xp Send me a pic! Thanks Lee
    I'm sorry but I'm pretty sure the mid wall is spoken for. If it falls through I will let you know.

    I will have another midwall in a couple weeks out of another conversion if your interested still.

    Thanks

  7. #7
    improvised tmg97gp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Midlothian Virginia USA ~ On the James River~
    Posts
    1,377
    +1
    10

    GPR STUFF

    Do you have the hood ?

  8. #8
    cheatin' piston popper addicted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    north jersey
    Posts
    6,188
    +1
    176
    what are you looking to get for the 03 gas tank?

  9. #9
    Moderator beerdart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    25,929
    +1
    1,407
    Quote Originally Posted by addicted View Post
    what are you looking to get for the 03 gas tank?
    Next in line for the gas tank..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. FS FS 2000 GP1200, 2003 GP1300 on a 2004 Karavan double trailer
    By Bruce in forum Yamaha 2 Stroke Skis
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-29-2015, 06:06 PM
  2. 2000 GP1200R and 2003 GPR interchangeability
    By UhOh in forum Yamaha PWC Performance (2-stroke)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 09:35 PM
  3. FS 85mm nozzle from and 2003 GPR
    By slydogge in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-29-2010, 03:05 PM
  4. FS: 03 and up gpr intermediate shafts
    By crashhard in forum Yamaha Classifieds
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-11-2009, 10:32 PM
  5. FS: 2000 EFI GPR and 2007 EFI GPR
    By shooter98xpl in forum Yamaha 2 Stroke Skis
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 04:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •